找回密码
 立即注册
注册表registrythe安装 | 程序非源代码 2021-05-24 407 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
安装文件注册表提取工具,软件介绍:一直以来,大家都在为某些需要注册表支持的游戏烦恼,比如联众游戏大厅,难道真的需要每台机器去安装吗?  NO!
运行时同步注册表不就行了?注册表就那么好提取吗?是不是认为很难一个一个的去找呢?

为大家献上注册表提取工具一个,万象出品,简单易用,当然,我不是来做广告的,如果还有人有比这个简单易用的,尽管传上来。我注明XX出品,只是处于对作者的尊重。

首先请看图:
下载解压后,应该看到2个文件,一个注册表文件,一个可执行文件,无须安装,我们先导入该注册表,(必须先导入该注册表才能正常使用),然后运行“注册表监视器.exe"
此时注册表分析工具的主界面已经出来了!还在等什么,直接将想要提取注册表的文件的安装程序拖进去,然后按正常安装方法一路next,安装完成后,注册表分析工具就会弹出一个对话框,提示你保存为”XX.reg"(名字随便起),该reg就是你想要的东西了!

(Software introduction:
All along, we are worried about some games that need registry support, such as Lianzhong game hall. Do we really need each machine to install? NO!
Just synchronize the registry at run time? Is the registry so easy to extract? Do you think it's hard to find one by one?
I'd like to present you with a registry extraction tool. It's produced by Vientiane. It's easy to use. Of course, I'm not here to advertise. If anyone else has something easier to use than this, just pass it on. I just want to show my respect to the author.
First, look at the picture
After downloading and decompressing, you should see two files, one registry file and one executable file. There is no need to install them. We need to import the registry first (we must import the registry before it can be used normally), and then run "registry monitor. Exe"“
At this point, the main interface of the registry analysis tool has come out! What are you waiting for? Drag the installation program that wants to extract the files from the registry directly, and then follow the normal installation method all the way to next. After the installation is completed, the registry analysis tool will pop up a dialog box, prompting you to save it as "XX. Reg" (whatever your name is). This reg is what you want!)

1621840398583.rar

上一篇:NET Reactor v3.9.8.0
下一篇:PEinfo