找回密码
 立即注册
HOOKAPI导入tables | 程序非源代码 2021-04-29 362 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
HookApi 1.00.03,最近,一直为了某软件的练手,花了很多时间修API,前段时间,有位朋友告诉我,让我HOOK API会快点.可是,HOOK API的工具没找到一只,实在是痛苦啊,比做光棍还难受啊!难不成要自己写了,实在没办法了,只好写出来玩玩了.      在找HOOK API资料时,竟然发现没有一个让人觉的好使的,次此,分享出来的只共菜鸟们练手吧!
      由于HOOK API部分涉及导入表,故又研究了导入表几天,顺便为了巩固知识,就写个相关的工具了.我怎么找也没有找到很全的关于导出表,导入表的代码....真是奇了怪了.什么加DLL才能获得其它进程导入表的,经过我研究完全没必要挂DLL,实际也能实现了,顺便也就加到了我的HOOK API工具里,虽然,HOOK API工具,不能正常工作,但是,可以查看PE到也是很新鲜了.

(Recently, I have spent a lot of time to fix the API for a certain software. Some time ago, a friend told me that I would speed up the hook API. However, I didn't find a hook API tool. It's really painful. It's worse than being a bachelor! It's hard to write by yourself. I have no choice but to write for fun

When looking for hook API materials, I found that none of them are easy to use. This time, only the rookies who share them practice!

Since hook API involves importing tables, I studied importing tables for a few days. By the way, in order to consolidate my knowledge, I wrote a related tool. I couldn't find a complete code about exporting tables and importing tables. It's really strange. What can I add DLL to get other process importing tables? After my research, there's no need to hang DLL, and it can be realized in practice, By the way also added to my hook API tool, although, hook API tool, can not work normally, but, you can see PE is also very fresh)

1619662870517.rar

上一篇:Sabre BinDiff - ida 5.0-5.1
下一篇:Universal HASP Dump->To->Reg converter ver 1.1b3