找回密码
 立即注册
the程序加壳UPX | 程序非源代码 2021-04-03 308 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
DOS 外壳程序已汉化,功能就是辅助你运行一些 DOS 程序,不需要老是在命令行下敲字符。举个例子:如果你想用 UPX 来给你的程序加壳,我这里用的 UPX 版本是 0.72,我加壳时的参数是 -9k --compress-icons=0 --copy-overlay ,如果是在命令行下,我要一个个敲进去。现在用这个小工具,你只需把 UPX 程序的路径在这个工具上面的路径选择框里选好,再把你要用到的参数复制到目录下的 param.txt 文件中,启动这个小工具,在目标文件编辑框中选好你要加壳的程序,在参数编辑框中选择好你要加的参数,直接点 UPX 路径选择框后面的启动程序就可以了。

(DOS shell has been Chinese, the function is to help you run some DOS programs, do not always need to type characters in the command line. For example: if you want to shell your program with upx, the version of upx I use here is 0.72, and the parameter when I add the shell is - 9K -- compress icons = 0 -- copy overlay. If it's on the command line, I'll type it in one by one. Now, with this tool, you just need to select the path of the upx program in the path selection box above the tool, and then copy the parameters you want to use to the directory param.txt File, start this tool, in the target file edit box to select the program you want to shell, in the parameter edit box to select the parameters you want to add, directly click upx The boot program behind the path selection box is OK.)

1617414696467.rar

上一篇:exetools的toro的工具
下一篇:WinAPIOverride32 1.0