找回密码
 立即注册
Telnet能够pingthe | 邮电通讯系统 2022-07-14 81 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
1、windows服务器的远程桌面:PC远程桌面-RDP。挺好用的,保留用户名、密码,就是不认识为何进入后桌面色彩不对。2、Telnet:JuiceSSH、aTelnet。JuiceSSH功能很强悍,链接类型有SSH、MOSH、telnet。能够建立组保留多个连接。aTelnet只能用来telnet连接,界面粗糙,无法显示多页(最少我没找到方法)。可是能够保留连接的用户名密码。3、wifi信号测试:wifi分析仪能够扫描所有wifi的信号强度、信道、接入点列表等4、网速测试:speedtest不必多说了,测网速的。5、ping:networkping比较简单,仅仅用来ping的,能够设置数据包总数6、tracert:fing功能较多,能够ping\tracert\TCP端口扫描……还没有细心摸索。网上有汉化版的,我不小心升级下成英文版的了。

(1. Remote desktop of windows server: PC Remote Desktop-RDP. It's very easy to use, keep the user name and password, but I don't know why the desktop color is wrong after entering. 2. Telnet: JuiceSSH, aTelnet. JuiceSSH has powerful functions, and the connection types include SSH, MOSH, and telnet. Ability to establish groups to keep multiple connections. aTelnet can only be used for telnet connection, the interface is rough and cannot display multiple pages (at least I didn't find a way). However, the user name and password of the connection can be preserved. 3. WiFi signal test: WiFi analyzer can scan all WiFi signal strength, channel, access point list, etc. 4. Network speed test: Needless to say, speedtest measures network speed. 5, ping: network ping is relatively simple, only used for ping, can set the total number of data packets 6, tracert: fing has more functions, can ping\tracert\TCP port scan... I haven't explored it carefully. There is a Chinese version on the Internet, and I accidentally upgraded it to an English version.)

[下载]20030434089.rar

上一篇:traceroute
下一篇:snmp跨三层绑定mac功能用工具取交换机oid的方法