找回密码
 立即注册
邮电通讯系统 2022-07-14 29 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
就像许多用户很简单混杂无线上网卡和无线网卡相同,许多用户也分不清无线AP和无线路由,小峰便是其中的一位。小峰是一个典型的宅男,最大的喜好就是宅在家里上网,传闻通过wifi共享上网能够在家中的任何旮旯都自由自在的使用wifi上网,这可让小峰的宅劲儿更足了,随意到网上查了查,发现无线AP和无线路由都能够实现无线上网,所以直奔商业买了个相对便宜的无线AP回来,回到家中满心欢喜的开始组建他的wifi共享上网,但是却发现它的无线AP怎样无法和ADSL一同使用啊?完全不能实现无线上网啊,难道被骗了?无线路由就能够吗?一大堆问号在小峰的脑袋中打转。

(Just like many users simply mix wireless network cards and wireless network cards, many users can't distinguish between wireless APs and wireless routers, and Xiaofeng is one of them. Xiaofeng is a typical otaku. His biggest hobby is staying at home and surfing the Internet. It is rumored that he can use wifi to surf the Internet freely in any corner of his home through wifi sharing. I checked and found that both wireless APs and wireless routers can achieve wireless Internet access, so I went straight to the business and bought a relatively cheap wireless AP. When I returned home, I started to set up his wifi shared Internet access, but I found that its wireless Why can't AP be used with ADSL? It can't achieve wireless Internet access at all, is it cheated? Can wireless routing work? A lot of question marks are spinning in Xiaofeng's head.)

[下载]09455891714.rar

上一篇:企业局域网限制网速软件、防止抢网速的方法
下一篇:频繁断网故障,经常性断网怎么办?