找回密码
 立即注册
效劳the区域server | 邮电通讯系统 2022-07-10 78 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
输入DSA.MSC后回车gpupdate/force”这个指令。(即组策略改写)services.MSCTCP/IPNETBIOS效劳是不是发动sysocmgr/i:sysoc.inf下来,配置DNS。在运行里输入dnsmgmt.msc新建区域,新建的域名为DC的域名接下来这一步是其中要害的一步。答应动态更新,答应客户端注册并动态更新资本记载DNS用默认的配置,再装置DC,成果即是失利。这时要修改DC的SOA记载,指向自个。NS记载,让NS指向自个。SOA(开始授权组织)效果:界说了该区域中的哪个称号效劳器是威望称号效劳器NS(称号效劳器)的效果:表示该区域的威望效劳器和SOA中指定的该区域的主效劳器和辅佐效劳器先nslookup一下,看是不是能解说。(我只做了正向区域,没做反向区域

(Enter DSA.MSC and then press Enter gpupdate/force" command. (ie group policy rewrite) services.MSCTCP/IPNETBIOS service is not started sysocmgr/i:sysoc.inf, configure DNS. Enter dnsmgmt.msc in the run to create a new zone , the new domain name is the domain name of DC. The next step is one of the key steps. Allow dynamic update, allow the client to register and dynamically update the resource record DNS with the default configuration, and then install the DC, the result is failure. At this time, it is necessary to modify DC's SOA record, point to yourself. NS record, let NS point to yourself. SOA (Start Authorization Organization) effect: Defines which title server in the area is the effect of the prestige title server NS (title server) : Indicates the prestige server in this area and the main server and auxiliary server in the area specified in SOA, nslookup first to see if it can be explained. (I only did the forward area, not the reverse area.)

[下载]17511102862.rar

上一篇:Firewall client
下一篇:TeamViewer 中文绿色汉化版