找回密码
 立即注册
mybasetheand资料 | 邮电通讯系统 2022-07-02 76 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
简单介绍:无论你做那个行业,都是希望自己的收集的资料可以很好的保存下来,以便以后查询使用,以往我自己就是收集了资料,但是查找的时候,找不到,或者这里一个,那里一个,很难很快找到我想要的资料,很头疼,为此,找了很久,终于找到这个资料,现在可以很好的整理资料了,快速查找,快速定位,我本身是技术支持工程师,有时候,研发或者调试的时候需要整理,不然以后很难找的,自从有了这个软件很好的解决了问题,推荐给大家,希望大家工作快乐特别提到一点就是,添加完毕自己的资料了,查询最好采用ctrl+F3这个比F3功能强大--------------------------详细介绍----------myBaseDesktop是一款用于分类管理自由格式资料的数据库软件,对个人用户在微软视窗(Windows)桌面上实现文档、知识、笔记、日记、图片和网页的分类管理任务相当有帮助。与传统意义上的数据库软件不同,myBase通过内置的RTF编辑器接受图文信息的输入,并按树形列表分类保存,同时接受任意磁盘文件作为树形列表条目的附件。myBase提供了更好的方式使知识/信息的捕获、编辑、组织、查看、索引、搜索和分享变得更快捷、更容易。并且还提供有不少的插件软件和实用工具,便于进一步简化操作/管理所保存的资料。如果一个用户需要尽可能多的工具/功能来处理笔记,Mybase就是首选……这正是Mybase的风格和优势:最多功能与选项,最大的可定制性……正如你所见的,是此类软件中最灵活、功能最丰富的一个。其他软件与Mybase相比,或许更具有创新性,或许在某些方面更强大,但没有一个能同时拥有这样多的笔记处理功能……
本资料共包含以下附件:
mybase\
mybase\myBase.Desktop.6.0.4.多国语言绿色注册版.7z
mybase\myBase.Desktop.用户手册中文版.by.CKer.nyf
mybase\myBase.Viewer.6.0.4.多国语言版.rar\....

(Brief introduction: no matter what industry you are in, you all hope that your collected data can be well preserved for future query and use. In the past, I collected data myself, but when I searched, I couldn't find it, or here and there, it's difficult to find the data I want quickly. It's a headache. For this reason, after looking for a long time, I finally found this data. Now I can sort out the data well and search quickly, Fast positioning. I am a technical support engineer myself. Sometimes, I need to sort it out during research and development or debugging, otherwise it will be difficult to find it in the future. Since the software has solved the problem well, I recommend it to you. I hope you will have a happy job. In particular, I have added my own data, It is better to use ctrl+f3, which is more powerful than F3 ----------------------- detailed introduction ----------- mybasedesktop is a database software used to classify and manage free-form data, which is quite helpful for individual users to realize the classification and management tasks of documents, knowledge, pens, diaries, pictures and web pages on Microsoft Windows desktop. Different from the traditional database software, MyBase accepts the input of graphic information through the built-in RTF editor, and saves it according to the tree list. At the same time, it accepts any disk file as the attachment of the tree list entry. MyBase provides a better way to capture, edit, organize, view, index, search and share knowledge / information faster and easier. There are also many plug-in software and practical tools to further simplify the operation / management of the saved data. If a user needs as many tools / functions as possible to process notes, MyBase is the first choice... This is the style and advantages of MyBase: the most functions and options, the greatest customizability... As you can see, it is the most flexible and functional software of this kind. Compared with MyBase, other software may be more innovative and powerful in some aspects, but no one can have so many note processing functions at the same time
This document contains the following attachments:
mybase\
mybase\myBase. Desktop. 6.0.4. Multi language green registration version 7z
mybase\myBase. Desktop. User manual in Chinese by. CKer. nyf
mybase\myBase. Viewer. 6.0.4. Multilingual Edition rar\....)

[下载]12061772768.rar

上一篇:流控大师(Panabit网吧版) 完美破解版
下一篇:Juniper Networks Routers - the complete reference.part2