找回密码
 立即注册
CactiEZandChinese支持 | 邮电通讯系统 2022-07-01 104 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
CactiEZ中文版是最简单有效的Cacti中文解决方案,整合Spine,RRDTool和美化字体。集成Thold,Monitor,Syslog,Weathermap,Realtime,Errorimage,Mobile,Aggregate以及Apache,Squid,F5,Nginx,MySQL等模板。支持多种硬盘控制器和阵列卡,基于CentOS6,启动速度更快,支持EXT4文件系统,原生rsyslog更稳定。全中文页面,中文图形,支持邮件报警,支持声音报警,安装方便使用简单。CactiEZ-10.1更新了syslog和settings插件,增加了Nginx和MySQL模板,修复了一些小BUG,增加了安装时的光盘检测功能,提供了i386和x86_64两个版本,分别为两个独立的安装光盘。
本资料共包含以下附件:
CactiEZ-10.1-i386.iso....

(Cactiez Chinese version is the most simple and effective cactiez Chinese solution, integrating spine, RRDTOOL and beautifying fonts. Integrate thold, monitor, syslog, weathermap, realtime, errorimage, mobile, aggregate, Apache, squid, F5, nginx, MySQL and other templates. It supports a variety of hard disk controllers and array cards. Based on centos6, it has faster startup speed, supports ext4 file system, and the native rsyslog is more stable. All Chinese pages, Chinese graphics, support email alarm, support voice alarm, easy to install and easy to use. Cactiez-10.1 updates the syslog and settings plug-ins, adds nginx and MySQL templates, fixes some small bugs, adds the CD detection function during installation, and provides i386 and x86_ 64 two versions, two independent installation discs respectively.
This document contains the following attachments:
CactiEZ-10.1-i386. iso....)

[下载]22020827260.rar

上一篇:cactifans-v0.8.7g-i386.iso
下一篇:局域网扫描工具(带有注册码)