找回密码
 立即注册
cacticactifans集成0.8 | 邮电通讯系统 2022-07-01 90 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
cactifans是一个cacti的集成全自动安装系统!CactiFans-v0.8.7g特性■基于CentOS5.5制作■集成cacti最新版本v0.8.7g,绘图工具rrdtools最新版v1.4.4■集成Syslog.monitor.weathermap.npc等cacti最实用的13个插件!■集成nagios3.2.3监控,提供nagios和cacti的对接插件npc!■集成webmin服务器管理工具!■采用web2.0技术提高cacti视觉效果!■解决weahermap插件的安全性问题!■Patch官方所有补丁,解决目前已知bug!■集成最新spine高效轮询工具!■自动备份脚本■优化系统服务
本资料共包含以下附件:
cactifans-v0.8.7g-i386.iso....

(Cactifans is an integrated automatic installation system of cacti! Cactifans-v0.8.7g feature ■ made based on centos5.5 ■ integrated cacti latest version v0.8.7g, drawing tool rrdtools latest version v1.4.4 ■ integrated syslog monitor. weathermap. NPC and other cacti's most practical 13 plug-ins! ■ integrate Nagios 3.2.3 monitoring and provide the docking plug-in NPC of Nagios and cacti! ■ integrate webmin server management tools! ■ adopt Web2.0 technology to improve the visual effect of cacti! ■ solve the security problem of weahermap plug-in! ■ patch all official patches to solve currently known bugs! ■ integrate the latest spin efficient polling tool! ■ automatic backup scripts ■ optimize system services
This document contains the following attachments:
cactifans-v0.8.7g-i386. iso....)

[下载]21412123878.rar

上一篇:BGP实验拓扑
下一篇:cactifans-v0.8.7g-i386.iso