找回密码
 立即注册
ASDMsoftwareurityDeviceManagCiscoAdaptiveSec | 邮电通讯系统 2022-06-30 87 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
我相信Cisco的ASDM很多人都用过吧。ASDM(CiscoAdaptiveSecurityDeviceManager),是一种图形化的管理软件,主要用来远程管理ASA和PIX。操作简单而且功能强大。虽然很多工程师不屑于是使用这种图形化的设备管理软件。但是长时间的去桥相同的命令谁的手指都不会特别的好受的。况且用它来管理PIX或是ASA和敲命令是同样的效果。那为什么不尝试一下呢?两个压缩包,里面有完整的所需的bin文件和ASDM客户端软件。还有本人亲自编写的ASDM的安装指导,保证没有问题。各位网络爱好者可以尝试一下呀。
本资料共包含以下附件:
asdm-621.bin
asdm-demo-621.msi....

(I believe many people have used Cisco ASDM. ASDM (ciscoadaptivesecuritydevicemanager) is a graphical management software, which is mainly used to remotely manage ASA and pix. Simple operation and powerful functions. Although many engineers disdain to use this graphical device management software. But long time to go to the bridge with the same command, no one's fingers will feel particularly good. Besides, using it to manage pix or ASA has the same effect as typing commands. Why not try it? Two compressed packages containing complete required bin files and ASDM client software. There is also the ASDM installation guide written by myself. I guarantee that there is no problem. You network enthusiasts can try it.
This document contains the following attachments:
asdm-621. bin
asdm-demo-621. msi....)

[下载]15392990239.rar

上一篇:IIS的安装与配置
下一篇:万象网管win2004_v938[附说明]