找回密码
 立即注册
thesystem越好系统 | 邮电通讯系统 2022-06-29 57 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
盛大网盘win7gHOS.T包大道至简鄙人感觉系统是除必须软件外越简单越好驱动除必须的外也是越少越好故此系统适合电脑技术人员快速恢复系统用(家庭装机版很快推出)集成sysinternals工具集远程工具(默认关闭有需要可以自己打开)网卡驱动部分芯片组驱动默认用户:administrator密码空?系统不含任何广告、木马程序本人以人格担保下载地址everbox/f/JbhdMccFuTUoXqWTgg2ISxHyLS鄙人是做网吧维护的公司维护4、5百家网吧有问题或者需要可以跟我联系QQ:445036783

(Shanda network disk win7ghos I feel that the system is as simple as possible except for the necessary software, and the driver is as few as possible except for the necessary software. Therefore, this system is suitable for computer technicians to quickly recover the system (the home installed version will be launched soon). Integrated sysinternal toolset remote tools (closed by default and can be opened by themselves if necessary). Network card driver part chipset driver default user: administrator password empty? The system does not contain any advertisements or Trojan horse programs. I download the address everbox/f/jbhdmccfutuoxqwtgg2isxhyls with personality guarantee. I am an Internet cafe maintenance company. I maintain 400 or 500 Internet cafes. If you have any problems or need, please contact me at qq:445036783)

[下载]15302756588.rar

上一篇:BT4无线上网破解
下一篇:Wireshark使用教程用户手册