找回密码
 立即注册
TheaddressMAC地址 | 邮电通讯系统 2022-06-29 48 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
非常好的一款软件。故事是这样的,我们公司做开发,使用一个残疾机顶盒,不能手工设置IP地址,必须用DHCP才行,可是IP还总是跑,总是需要网管登陆路由器查看机顶盒IP,然后再管理,这第一很麻烦,第二是对企业网络安全造成影响。这可怎么办呢,于是我想能不能通过查看局域网中的mac地址而获得该设备的IP呢,于是乎这款软件就进入了我的工作和生活,该软件小巧,近几百K,免安装、绿色、无毒、最主要的是图标特好看。。哈哈最主要的功能就是能通过局域网中的MAC查处该设备的IP,你是不是也心动了呢?
本资料共包含以下附件:
MAC地址扫描.exe....

(A very good software. The story goes like this. Our company uses a disabled set-top box for development. We can't set the IP address manually, but we must use DHCP. However, the IP is still running. We always need the network management to log in to the router to check the set-top box IP, and then manage it. This is very troublesome. The second is the impact on the enterprise network security. How can I do this? So I wonder if I can get the IP address of the device by checking the MAC address in the LAN. So this software has entered my work and life. The software is small, nearly hundreds of K, installation free, green, non-toxic, and the most important thing is that the icon is very beautiful.. Haha, the main function is to check the IP address of the device through the MAC in the LAN. Are you also excited?
This document contains the following attachments:
MAC address scanning exe....)

[下载]13194811779.rar

上一篇:子网划分工具
下一篇:sniffer