找回密码
 立即注册
thenetwork好用you | 酒店行业 2022-06-29 56 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
请问你有碰到过公司网络常常变的异常缓慢,而到处找谁在下载东西而着急么!!还在为有同事跟你抱怨网速卡的网页都打不开而烦恼么!!!现在有了这款软件你就可以软松面对拉,坐在电脑前就可以看到每台电脑在干什么!!这是一款国内很好的流量监控软件,我本人亲测,可完美运行,支持旁路监听模式和和透明网桥模式,不用改变原有的网络拓扑,就可完美运行。想要的朋友来下吧,我现在用的这个流量软件,完全不能更改现有的网络拓扑,只需一台废弃的电脑,和几块网卡就行。反正很好用,不好用找我,我公司现在就用这个。另附上本人整理的安装文档。不管你是小白还是大白一看就会。
本资料共包含以下附件:

(Have you ever encountered that the company's network often becomes unusually slow, and you are anxious to find out who is downloading things!! Are you still worried about your colleagues complaining that the web pages of the network speed card can not be opened!!! Now with this software, you can easily face the pull, sit in front of the computer and see what each computer is doing!! This is a very good traffic monitoring software in China. I personally tested it and it can run perfectly. It supports bypass monitoring mode and transparent bridge mode. It can run perfectly without changing the original network topology. If you want a friend, please come. The traffic software I am using now can't change the existing network topology at all. It only needs an abandoned computer and a few network cards. Anyway, it's easy to use. If it's not easy to use, ask me. My company will use this now. The installation documents sorted out by me are also attached. No matter whether you are Xiaobai or Dabai, you can see it at a glance.
This document contains the following attachments:
....)

[下载]13123330044.rar

上一篇:聚生网管标准版(专用版) 已注册过下载就能用
下一篇:RealVNCsetup 远程控制企业版(完整功能版)