找回密码
 立即注册
邮电通讯系统 2022-06-28 41 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
前面看见有人在寻这个系统,我也是今天晚上才找到的,用后感觉很不错,功能很强大.已经有原程序的,只要下破解补丁就可以了,把补丁复制到安装目录中,覆盖原来的文件,不在需要那些序列号和激活码了.该系统主要可以用来监测网段内的IP地址和MC地址,以及这些地址的数据流量,他们访问的外网的网址,功能异常强。下载后是分割的压缩文件,解压即可,内有详细介绍。因为是破解版的,所以一些安全软件会有些提示,我自己电脑装了金山毒霸2012提示是安全的,但是运行的时候,QQ电脑管家有风险提示,觉得不安全可以不下哦。
本资料共包含以下附件:
科来网络管理系统
科来网络管理系统....

(I saw someone looking for this system. I also found it this evening. I feel very good and powerful after using it If you already have the original program, you just need to release the patch. Copy the patch to the installation directory and overwrite the original file. You no longer need those serial numbers and activation codes The system can be mainly used to monitor the IP address and MC address in the network segment, as well as the data flow of these addresses, and the web address of the external network they visit. The function is extremely powerful. You know the details. After downloading, it is a split compressed file, which can be decompressed. There is a detailed introduction inside. Because it is a cracked version, some security software will give some prompts. My computer has installed Jinshan poison bully 2012. The prompt is safe, but when it is running, the QQ computer manager has a risk prompt and thinks it is not safe.
This document contains the following attachments:
Kelai network management system
Kelai network management system)

[下载]20413243776.rar

上一篇:已注册过下载就能用
下一篇:P2P终结者无限用户企业