找回密码
 立即注册
老师the整理Sniffer | 教育系统应用 2022-06-28 78 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
范老师现在是Sniffer中G技术服务中心的技术总监,是中G唯一的Sniffer大师(SCM),他有丰富的经验和经典案例,讲课讲得不错。我是范老师的学生,但我不能透露我的单位,因为我想范老师不会允许我把他的讲课内容公开。以下内容是我根据上课录音编写的,基本上是范老师的原话。我整理了一个星期才整理出来,因为范老师在上课时有很多笔书,整理起来很困难,有人会问,为什么不把录音共享出来,主要是课程中很多实验,只有录音,作用不大,我把他整理成文字,看起来会方便一些,当我全部整理完,估计可以出书了,版权费给谁呢?哈哈本文14976字,讲得浅显易懂,适合初学者入门学习,可以省去很多摸索的时间。

(Mr. Fei is now the technical director of sniffer China Technical Service Center. He is the only sniffer master (SCM) in China. He has rich experience and classic cases and speaks well. I am a student of teacher Fei, but I can't disclose my unit, because I don't think teacher Fei will allow me to make his lectures public. The following content is written by me according to the class recording. It is basically the original words of teacher Fei. It took me a week to sort it out. Teacher Fei had a lot of books in class. It was very difficult to sort them out. Some people would ask why he didn't share the recordings. The main reason was that there were many experiments in the course. Only recordings did not do much. It would be more convenient for me to sort them into words. When I finished sorting them out, it is estimated that I can publish the books. Who should I pay the copyright fee? Haha, this article has 14976 words, which is easy to understand. It is suitable for beginners to learn. It can save a lot of time to explore.)

[下载]16321847683.rar

上一篇:roseHA服务
下一篇:CISCO ACS AAA