找回密码
 立即注册
the安装please破解 | 邮电通讯系统 2022-06-28 77 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
简介:一、下载后请正确平价,否则勿下!软件过50MB所以放网盘上了,请下载后打开文档,按文档内提供之地址自选下载!内含一个3.5版和一个是3.2版的,都经过测试,有问题留言给我。破解文件会被提示病毒,其实无毒,请自行斟酌下载!内附详细安装说明!二、安装软件前需安装数据库,下载地址如下:1.McrosoftSQLServer2005简体中文开发人员版、企业版、标准版32、64位DVD合集
数据库安装指南请参考这里,这里也有数据库的下载连接!不过我推荐用上面的连接地址下载,虽然大但功能比较全,而且免费噢!使用经验:经本人一直使用3.2版的,此版本的比3.5版的更稳定,功能不相上下破解后不反弹,但功能远超2.84版!还有一点很多人都说会反弹!记住,安装完并且破解好之后,是永不反弹的,但是你在电脑又安装了新软件,那么又人从新注册!所以说安装并破解好后,只要不在按装威盾后后再安装其它软件,便不会出现此问题!如果出现反弹,请重新注册一次即可安装时请先断开杀软件,否则破解补丁会被杀掉,此决不是木马或病毒,下前请自己决定。如安装杀软请将破解加入信任列表,否则不能正常破解。江苏常州的朋友有电脑监控方面的需要请进联系我:jsabl

(Introduction: I. please correct the parity after downloading, otherwise do not download! The software is over 50MB, so it is put on the network disk. Please open the document after downloading and download it according to the address provided in the document! There is a version 3.5 and a version 3.2. Both have been tested. Leave me a message if you have any questions. Cracking the file will prompt the virus. In fact, it is non-toxic. Please download it yourself! Detailed installation instructions are attached! 2、 Install the database before installing the software. The download address is as follows: 1 Mcrosoftsqlserver2005 simplified Chinese Developer Edition, enterprise edition, standard edition 32, 64 bit DVD Collection
Please refer to the database installation guide here, and there is also a database download connection here! However, I recommend using the above connection address to download. Although it is large, it has more functions and is free of charge! Usage experience: I have been using version 3.2. This version is more stable than version 3.5. Its functions are comparable. It does not rebound after cracking, but its functions are far better than version 2.84! There is another point that many people say it will rebound! Remember, after installation and cracking, it will never bounce back, but if you install new software on your computer, you will be re registered! Therefore, after the installation and cracking, as long as you do not install other software after installing Weidun, this problem will not occur! If there is a rebound, please re register once to install. Please disconnect the software first, otherwise the cracking patch will be killed. This is by no means a Trojan horse or virus. Please decide before you go. If the software is installed, please add the crack to the trust list, otherwise it cannot be cracked normally. If you need computer monitoring, please contact me: jsabl)

[下载]14075385312.rar

上一篇:万象皮肤设计工具
下一篇:p2pover网络终结者