找回密码
 立即注册
路由器字典Routerthe | 邮电通讯系统 2022-06-27 91 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
路由器密码破解今日,一客户电话说路由器老是被人更改密码和里面的设置,搞得很烦。网速经常慢得要死。想知道是如何被人修改的。于是过去看看。客户是一出租屋,电信ADSL一个路由器7个人用。进入路由器后发现无法登陆,只能恢复默认设置。于是开始演示路由器是如何被人破解的。首先看看路由的登录界面:这种类型的路由器破解是用这个工具:webcrack进行破解,这个工具早在04年那时候就非常的热门。很久不用了,拿出来玩玩咯。使用很简单,傻瓜式操作。首先制作两个字典,字典是什么?字典就是破解用的,用来穷举用户名和密码的东西。用什么做?网上有很多字典制作工具,我这里用个很老的软件做个演示:万能钥匙江苏常州的朋友有监控、电脑、网络、办公设备方面的需要请联系我
本资料共包含以下附件:
51CTO下载-WebCrack4.rar
万能钥匙字典.rar
路由器密码破解教程1.doc\....

(Router password cracking today, a customer called to say that the router was always changing its password and settings, which made it very annoying. The Internet speed is often deadly slow. Want to know how it was modified. So I went to have a look. The customer is a rental house, and the telecom ADSL has a router for 7 people. After entering the router, you can only restore the default settings. So I began to demonstrate how the router was cracked. First, let's take a look at the routing login interface: This tool, webcrack, was used to crack this type of router. This tool was very popular as early as 2004. I haven't used it for a long time. Take it out for fun. Easy to use, fool like operation. First, make two dictionaries. What are dictionaries? The dictionary is used for cracking and exhausting user names and passwords. With what? There are many dictionary making tools on the Internet. I will use a very old software to make a demonstration here: master key Jiangsu Changzhou friends need monitoring, computer, network and office equipment. Please contact me at
This document contains the following attachments:
51CTO download -webcrack4 rar
Master key dictionary rar
Router password cracking tutorial 1 doc\....)

[下载]19365441809.rar

上一篇:NetWaker(远程开机)
下一篇:局域网流量监控绿色版