找回密码
 立即注册
the运行机器machine | OA系统 2022-06-26 79 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
一安装方法:分服务端和控制端两部份,解压到任何目录,直接运行即可需要注意的是端口问题,如果端口被占用,则需修改配置文件中的端口,特别是服务端在被控制的机器上运行服务端,服务端运行后无界面二控制端的使用当局域网某台机器上已运行了服务端运行的时候,就可以通过控制端来远程执行命令一般来说,能在本地“运行”中执行的命令都可以发送到远程机器上执行,但少部份如控制台组件无法执行,比如:service.msc内置命令不多:仅几条自定义命令允许扩展执行N多操作系统命令!注意:屏幕抓图功能目前版本仅能将远程机器的屏幕切图保存到远程机器,当选取了抓取远程机器屏幕后,如果你不手动断开连接,则将会一直以每5秒钟抓取一张图片并保存到远程机器,图片名称是随机命名,所以,当抓取了一些图片后记得要手动断开连接,否则将一直抓取!......可以在一台器上同时运行服务端及控制端,自己运行就知道了!哎呀,不说了,懒得说详细,如有不明地方:加我QQ问我吧!http://Kenndey.topzj.comQQ:139578848
本资料共包含以下附件:
服务端.rar
控制端.rar
使用说明.txt....

(I. installation method: it is divided into two parts: the server and the controller. Decompress them to any directory and run them directly. What needs to be paid attention to is the port. If the port is occupied, the port in the configuration file needs to be modified. In particular, the server runs on the controlled machine. After the server runs, there is no use of the interface II controller. When the server has run on a machine in the LAN, Commands can be executed remotely through the control end. Generally speaking, commands that can be executed in the local "run" can be sent to the remote machine for execution, but a few console components cannot be executed, such as service There are not many built-in commands in MSc: only a few custom commands allow you to extend and execute n multi operating system commands! Note: the screen capture function in the current version can only save the screenshot of the remote machine to the remote machine. If you do not disconnect manually after selecting the capture screen of the remote machine, you will always capture a picture every 5 seconds and save it to the remote machine. The picture name is randomly named. Therefore, remember to disconnect manually after capturing some pictures, otherwise you will always capture You can run both the server and the controller on one device at the same time. You will know by running it yourself! Oh, don't say it. Don't bother to say it in detail. If there is something unknown: add me to QQ and ask me! http://Kenndey.topzj.comQQ:139578848
This document contains the following attachments:
Server rar
Control end rar
instructions. txt....)

[下载]16063479825.rar

上一篇:聊天监控中心V1.0
下一篇:局域网监控系统研究