找回密码
 立即注册
OA系统 2022-06-26 65 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
Winbox为英文版winboxcn为中文版puttyWinbox是基于windows下远程管理ROS的软件,提供直观方便的图形界面。用它能登陆路由器,这个路由器是软路由ROUTEOS制作的,用Winbox登陆后,就可以配置路由器了,用这个软件便于配置路由器。Winbox控制台使用TCP8291端口,在登陆到路由器后可以通过Winbox控制台操作MikroTik路由器的配置并执行与本地控制台同样的任务。中/英版本Putty是一个免费的、Windows32平台下的telnet、rlogin和ssh客户端,但是功能丝毫不逊色于商业的telnet类工具盛大网盘win7ghost包大道至简鄙人感觉系统是除必须软件外越简单越好驱动除必须的外也是越少越好故此系统适合电脑技术人员快速恢复系统用(家庭装机版很快推出)集成sysinternals工具集远程工具(默认关闭有需要可以自己打开)网卡驱动部分芯片组驱动默认用户:administrator密码空 系统不含任何广告、木马程序本人以人格担保下载地址http://www.everbox.com/f/JbhdMccFuTUoXqWTgg2ISxHyLS鄙人是做网吧维护的公司维护4、5百家网吧有问题或者需要可以跟我联系QQ:445036783
本资料共包含以下附件:
putty.exe
winbox.exe
winboxcn.exe....

(Winbox is the English version of winboxcn and the Chinese version of puttywinbox is a software based on windows for remote management of ROS, which provides an intuitive and convenient graphical interface. You can log in to the router. The router is made by routeos. After logging in with winbox, you can configure the router. It is easy to configure the router with this software. The winbox console uses the tcp8291 port. After logging in to the router, you can operate the configuration of the Mikrotik router through the winbox console and perform the same tasks as the local console. Putty in Chinese / English version is a free Telnet, rlogin and SSH client under windows32 platform, However, the function is no less than that of commercial telnet tools. Shanda network disk win7ghost package avenue to Jane, I feel that the system is as simple as possible in addition to the necessary software, and the driver is as few as possible in addition to the necessary software. Therefore, this system is suitable for computer technicians to quickly restore the system (the home installed version will be launched soon) and integrate sysinternal toolset remote tools (it is closed by default and can be opened if necessary) Network card driver part chipset driver default user: administrator password empty & amp; nbsp; The system does not contain any advertisements or Trojan horse programs. I guarantee the download address with my personality http://www.everbox.com/f/JbhdMccFuTUoXqWTgg2ISxHyLS I am an Internet cafe maintenance company. I maintain 400 or 500 Internet cafes. If you have any problems or need, please contact me at qq:445036783
This document contains the following attachments:
putty. exe
winbox. exe
winboxcn. exe....)

[下载]13433197885.rar

上一篇:IPHelper4.6
下一篇:诚龙网维全自动pxe网克工具