找回密码
 立即注册
OA系统 2022-06-25 65 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
如果你住集体宿舍,而且总有那么个别无耻之徒偷偷下载拖慢大家的网速,那么,是时候给它一点教训了!——局域网内控制它限速甚至断网的工具,可在Win7完美运行。我以前用P2P终结者,但是总是失效,不明原因,这个工具我找了好久好久,真的很棒。注意:1.先安装那个驱动,不然运行错误。另外貌似需要.NET才能运行,这个相信大部分人都装了,没装的搜一下吧,.net2.这种工具吧,本身就是黑客程序,跟木马的原理也差不多了,所以报毒是难免的,信者用之,不信者也不要骂我,我做过说明了本资料共包含以下附件:
SN.pdf
WinPcap_4_1_1.rar
幻境网盾3.7.exe
幻境网盾3.7....

(If you live in a dormitory, and there are always some unscrupulous individuals who secretly download and slow down everyone's Internet speed, then it's time to teach it a lesson—— A tool in the LAN to control its speed limit or even network disconnection, which can run perfectly in win7. I used to use P2P terminator, but it always failed. I don't know why. I've been looking for this tool for a long time. It's really great. Note: 1 Install the driver first, or it will run incorrectly. In addition, it seems necessary Net can be run. I believe most people have installed it. If they haven't installed it, search it Net2. this tool itself is a hacker program, and its principle is similar to that of a Trojan horse. Therefore, it is inevitable to report poison. Those who believe it should use it, and those who do not believe it should not scold me. I have explained that this material contains the following attachments:
SN. pdf
WinPcap_ 4_ 1_ 1.rar
Dreamland net shield 3.7 exe
Dreamland net shield 3.7)

[下载]19053599741.rar

上一篇:NetIQ Chariot 5.4 part2
下一篇:机车视频路况记录监视仪