找回密码
 立即注册
Snifferyou大家the | 邮电通讯系统 2022-06-24 79 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
稍微叙述一下sniffer教程的一些基本内容,以便让大家做个决定,哪些该看,哪些可以跳过去的,当然我希望大家能跳过去的越多越好,这样一来就表明大家的知识比起我来就丰富的多了,同时我这上面也有很多是从网上整理来的,所以大家的看时不要觉得奇怪,这里我在哪看过了,这里是什么地方来的,我现在申明就是这个意思。首先,我要介绍给大家的就是范老师的那篇讲演稿,为什么会把这个做为开始呢,这是因为这篇稿恰恰是引领大家入门的一个好方法,在稿里范老师由浅入深的介绍了sniffer及为什么学网络的人要学,当然不单单是学网络的人要学,很多IT人都要学。......第八篇,Sniffer的基本使用与实例,这一章节里就是真正的让你明白怎么去使用Sniffer了,再次实践操作了,希望大家好好利用最后一次操作的机会,记住:一定要动手去做!最后介绍给大家的就是你用Sniffer之后,对得到的东西怎么去理解,这便就是数据分析实例,基本上就是按照一个循序渐进的过程,让大家从开始入门,再到最后,就是一个问为什么的过程,只要明白了这点,不管以后在什么样的工作中你都会相当不错。本资料共包含以下附件:

(Tell us a little about the basic contents of the sniffer tutorial so that we can make a decision about what to watch and what to skip. Of course, I hope you can skip as many times as possible. This shows that you have much more knowledge than I do. At the same time, I also collate a lot of them from the Internet. So don't be surprised when you look at them. Where have I seen them here, Where did you come from? That's what I mean. First of all, what I want to introduce to you is Mr. Fan's speech. Why did I start with this? This is because this speech is just a good way to guide you to get started. In the speech, Mr. Fan introduced sniffer and why people who study the Internet should learn. Of course, not only people who study the Internet, but many it people should learn Chapter 8, the basic use and examples of sniffer, in this chapter, you really understand how to use sniffer and operate it in practice again. I hope you can make good use of the last opportunity to operate. Remember: you must do it! The last thing I want to introduce to you is how you understand what you get after using sniffer. This is an example of data analysis. Basically, it is a step-by-step process to get you started, and then to the end, it is a process of asking why. Just understand this. No matter what kind of work you will do in the future, you will be quite good. This document contains the following attachments:)

[下载]10320252993.rar

上一篇:中小企业网管
下一篇:基于网络流内在特征的P2P业务识别技术研究