找回密码
 立即注册
managementthe策略policy | 邮电通讯系统 2022-06-24 72 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
panabit一款很好的流量管理软件(二)策略管理策略管理才是panabit的重头戏,我们为什么使用这款软件,这款软件是否能够达到我们的需求(当然,不可能满足我们网络管理的所有,比如它不是防火墙,我们不能要求它去限制用户访问某个网站。它能管理的是网络带宽方面,有这方面的建议的话,我想开发组的大大们一定是非常欢迎的吧),废话不多说,开始设置吧:.....(b)编辑策略组这里就可以把我们的所有想法都融入进去了,先看看我的策略设置来解释策略组:(i)通道管理虽然默认进入的是策略管理,但是个人认为先设置通道管理有助于策略管理的配置。在配置通道时候请务必注意“通道带宽”比如说,我的带宽是2M,它的下载速度最高是220K左右(理论是下载速度只有200K,但是波动是必然存在的),如下我设置的带宽下行的一个是444Kb/s和1200Kb/s理论上会是45Kb/s和120Kb/s的下载速率,但是在具体使用中一般都维持在50Kb/s和130Kb/s的速率。.........

(Panabit is a very good traffic management software (2) policy management policy management is the most important part of panabit. Why do we use this software, Whether this software can meet our needs (of course, it can not meet all our network management requirements. For example, it is not a firewall, and we can not require it to restrict users' access to a website. What it can manage is the network bandwidth. If there are suggestions in this regard, I think the developers of the development team must be very welcome). No more nonsense. Let's start setting: (b) By editing the policy group, we can integrate all our ideas into it. First, let's take a look at my policy settings to explain the policy group: (I) although the default entry of channel management is policy management, I think setting channel management first is helpful to the configuration of policy management. Please pay attention to the "channel bandwidth" when configuring the channel. For example, my bandwidth is 2m, and its maximum download speed is about 220K (theoretically, the download speed is only 200K, but the fluctuation is inevitable). The following bandwidth downlink I set is 444kb/s and 1200kb/ S. theoretically, it will be 45kb/s and 120kb/s, but it is generally maintained at 50kb/s and 130kb/s in specific use)

[下载]10282297371.rar

上一篇:科来6.0破解
下一篇:panabit管理配置手册