找回密码
 立即注册
theand进程process | 邮电通讯系统 2022-06-23 81 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
本人混迹网络n年,用了多款抓包工具,但都没有这款让我喜爱,以下只突出重点,细节不表。1、界面简洁大方,纯中文,体积小,只有1.5MB,Sinifer,WireShark功能强,体积也大。2、能显示发包、收包进程名,这是我最喜欢的,省了我很多找网络进程的麻烦,隔壁一PLMM拉了2M的带宽看韩剧,还是老卡,用此软件一瞧,n多垃圾软件在升级,双击进程,直接SS。3、支持二次开发,提供开源的开发包,本人编程水平不怎样,没敢试,高手可试试。本资料共包含以下附件:
WinNetCap-1.1-win32-setup.exe\....

(I have been on the Internet for N years. I have used many kinds of packet capturing tools, but none of them make me like them. The following only highlights the key points, not the details. 1. The interface is simple and elegant, pure Chinese, small in size, only 1.5MB, and the functions of sinifer and Wireshark are strong and large in size. 2. It can display the name of the process of contracting and receiving packets. This is my favorite. It saves me a lot of trouble finding the network process. A plmm next door has pulled 2m bandwidth to watch Korean dramas. It is still an old card. Use this software to see that more than n junk software are upgrading. Double click the process and kill it directly. 3. Support secondary development and provide open source development packages. My programming level is not very good. I don't dare to try. Experts can try. This document contains the following attachments:
WinNetCap-1.1-win32-setup. exe\....)

[下载]21135769527.rar

上一篇:IE首页修改器
下一篇:WhatsUP V8版