找回密码
 立即注册
文件the删除deleted | 邮电通讯系统 2022-06-23 69 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
你是不是曾有过误删文件的情况,当你不小心把重要的文件或目录扔入回收站,并顺手清空回收站后,突然发现,这个文件和目录是重要的文件,并且没有备份,一定会非常后悔,要恢复误删文件有时是相当困难的,我曾试过不少软件试图恢复误删除的文件,最后都无功而返,现在有了"文件夹恢复专家2003中文版"这个软件,它能将你刚刚删除的文件或以前曾删除的文件找出来,并挽救回来,有了它,你再也不用担心误删除文件了,它能让你轻松的把误删除的文件找回来.当然有个前题,必须在Windows下所删除的文件,它才能找出。此软件为英文版,我已经把它汉化成中文版,无需注册,没有字节大小的限制.使用方法:下载软件并用WINRAR程序解压缩到当前目录下,无需安装,直接运行主程序!打开程序界面.举例说明:我的D盘下,有个shenwei的文件夹中的"稿件.doc"的文件被误删除.解决方法:双击D:盘盘符,这时,程序开始搜索D盘下,曾被删除的所有文件.搜索完毕后,你双击shenwei文件夹,这时,你会在右边看到你曾删除的"稿件.doc"的文件,选中它,鼠标右键,选恢复.这时会出现对话框,让你选择恢复的盘符和路径目录,你可以选择把它恢复到E盘,或C:盘,记住,从D盘删除的文件,不能再恢复到D盘下,不然会提示出错.然后你的删除的文件就回来了.本资料共包含以下附件:
Recover4all
RECOVER4ALL
Recover4all-Professional.exe
u.dll
U.R4P
说明书.txt....

(Have you ever deleted files by mistake? When you accidentally threw important files or directories into the recycle bin and emptied the recycle bin, you suddenly found that these files and directories are important files and have not been backed up. You must be very sorry. Sometimes it is very difficult to recover files deleted by mistake. I have tried many software to recover files deleted by mistake, but they all failed. Now I have & amp; quot; Folder recovery expert 2003 Chinese version & amp; quot; This software can find the file you just deleted or the file you deleted before and save it. With it, you don't have to worry about deleting the file by mistake anymore. It makes it easy for you to find the file you deleted by mistake Of course, there is a premise. It can only find the files deleted under windows. This software is in English. I have translated it into Chinese. There is no need to register and there is no limit on the size of bytes How to use: download the software and decompress it to the current directory with WinRAR program. Run the main program directly without installation! Open the program interface For example: under my D disk, there is a & amp; quot; manuscript. doc& amp; quot; The file of was deleted by mistake Solution: double click the drive letter of d: disk. At this time, the program starts to search all the files under D disk that have been deleted After the search, double-click the Shenwei folder. At this time, you will see the & amp; quot; manuscript. doc& amp; quot; File, select it, right click and select Restore A dialog box will appear, allowing you to select the recovered drive letter and path directory. You can choose to restore it to drive e or drive C. remember, the files deleted from drive d cannot be restored to drive D, otherwise an error will be prompted Then your deleted file will come back This document contains the following attachments:
Recover4all
RECOVER4ALL
Recover4all-Professional. exe
u.dll
U.R4P
instructions. txt....)

[下载]09174425870.rar

上一篇:网吧系统破解
下一篇:隐藏窗口 隐藏游戏 隐藏桌面 的小软件