找回密码
 立即注册
邮电通讯系统 2022-06-22 46 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
首先声明下,因为是破解版的,所以一些杀毒或者360会报警,但是这个软件我自己用了3年多,服务器也用过,没什么问题,所以才共享上来的,遇到杀毒软件报警,感觉不安全的话,可以不用哦。。局域网管理,流量监控,这个都帮过我不少忙,好像这是基于arp管理的,所以要是遇到客户机都开着arp防火墙的,似乎就不能起作用,但有arp常识的用户并不可能是所有的人,所以局域网的管理来说,这个还是不错的,我一般会制定多条策略,有时看到有下载速度过快的,会给他加到速度限制慢的策略中,还可以右键点监控的主机,直接给他断线~嘿嘿,有点控制欲的感觉吧。本资料共包含以下附件:
P2P终结者.v3.0.build.20071023.企业版破解补丁-patch.exe
p2pover.exe
P2Pzjz....

(First of all, because it is a cracked version, some anti-virus or 360 will alarm. However, I have used this software for more than 3 years, and the server has also used it. There is no problem, so I shared it. When I encounter an anti-virus software alarm, if I feel unsafe, I can not use it.. LAN management and traffic monitoring have helped me a lot. It seems that this is based on ARP management. Therefore, it seems that if clients have ARP firewalls on, it will not work. However, users with ARP knowledge may not be all of them. Therefore, this is good for LAN management. I usually formulate multiple strategies. Sometimes I see that the download speed is too fast, It will be added to the slow speed limit strategy. You can also right-click the monitored host and directly disconnect him ~ hey, I feel a little control. This document contains the following attachments:
P2P terminator v3.0. build. 20071023. enterprise version cracking patch -patch exe
p2pover. exe
P2Pzjz....)

[下载]15512797954.rar

上一篇:CCProxy使用手册
下一篇:Snifferjc中文教程.rar