找回密码
 立即注册
邮电通讯系统 2022-06-22 99 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
【特别声明】因为是破解版的,所以一些杀毒或者360会报警,但是这个软件我自己用了3年多,服务器也用过,没什么问题,所以才共享上来的,遇到杀毒软件报警,感觉不安全的话,可以不用哦。。【我的心得】局域网管理,流量监控,这个都帮过我不少忙,好像这是基于arp管理的,所以要是遇到客户机都开着arp防火墙的,似乎就不能起作用,但有arp常识的用户并不可能是所有的人,所以局域网的管理来说,这个还是不错的,我一般会制定多条策略,有时看到有下载速度过快的,会给他加到速度限制慢的策略中,还可以右键点监控的主机,直接给他断线~嘿嘿,有点控制欲的感觉吧。【软件介绍】据说是国内多个技术第一的网络管理软件,极适合公司局域网管理员,可以做到封杀任何不想让上网的程序,包括QQ、BT、电驴、MSN等等,实在是网管的利器,内置详细说明书及常见问题及人人性化的内置了破解补丁,一切为你想到。【注明】:从今天开始,把我自己经常使用的一些软件,包括小软件陆续上传上来,这些软件可以说是我多年一直使用的,基本不会出现问题,如果有问题的,可以在评论中提出,希望不要出现没真正使用过,或没正确使用的情况下,对我的资源随便给个差评,也希望觉得好用的给个好评,让更多的朋友知道,并找到对自己有用的软件。因为几乎我上传的都是我使用过的,以后我会陆续把使用中的注意事项,心得与大家分享,当然要是简单的软件,我就不说了~大家自己去玩咯~:)本资料共包含以下附件:
聚生网管2.10使用说明.doc
聚生网管常见问题.doc
setup.exe
聚生网管2.1原版
安装必看.txt
CRAKED.exe
聚生网管2.1时间限制破解补丁
修改器.exe
聚生网管
聚生网管2.1破解版
2.1_
说明.htm....

([special note] because it is a cracked version, some antivirus or 360 will alarm. However, I have used this software for more than 3 years, and the server has also used it. There is no problem, so I shared it. If I feel insecure when I encounter an antivirus software alarm, I can not use it.. [my experience] LAN management and traffic monitoring have helped me a lot. It seems that this is based on ARP management. Therefore, it seems that it will not work if clients have ARP firewalls on. However, users with ARP knowledge may not be all of them. Therefore, this is good for LAN management. I usually formulate multiple strategies. Sometimes I see that the download speed is too fast, It will be added to the slow speed limit strategy. You can also right-click the monitored host and directly disconnect him ~ hey, I feel a little control. [software introduction] it is said that it is the first network management software in many technologies in China. It is very suitable for the company's LAN administrator. It can block any program that does not want to access the Internet, including QQ, BT, electric donkey, MSN, etc. it is really a powerful tool of the network management. It has built-in detailed instructions, common problems and personalized built-in cracking patches. It's all for you. [note]: from today on, I will upload some software, including small software, that I often use. These software can be said to have been used for many years, and there will be no problems. If there are problems, they can be put forward in the comments. I hope not to give a bad comment on my resources without actually using them or using them correctly. I also hope to give a good comment on those that feel easy to use, so as to let more friends know, And find software that works for you. Because almost all of what I upload is what I have used, I will share with you the precautions and experiences in use in the future. Of course, if it is a simple software, I won't say it ~ let's play by ourselves ~:) this material contains the following attachments:
Jusheng network management 2.10 operating instructions doc
Common problems of Jusheng network management doc
setup. exe
Jusheng network management 2.1 original
Installation must see txt
CRAKED. exe
Jusheng network management 2.1 time limit cracking patch
Modifier. exe
Jusheng network management
Jusheng network management 2.1 cracked version
2.1_
explain. htm....)