找回密码
 立即注册
【电脑必备软件——恢复误删除、误格式化的数据】RecuvaV1.27.419汉化绿色单文件
软件介绍
-------------------------------------------------------------
这是一个免费的Windows平台下的文件恢复工具,它可以用来恢复那些被误删除的任意格式的文件,能直接恢复硬盘、闪盘、存储卡(如SD卡,MMC卡等等)中的文件,只要没有被重复写入数据,无论格式化还是删除均可直接恢复,支持FAT12,FAT16,FAT32,NTFS文件系统。软件操作简单,选择好要扫描的驱动器后点击扫描按钮即可。
===================================
汉化说明
之所以叫【清爽版】,是因为看见了绿软里面那个“完全汉化版”之后被雷到了,自己加了一个启动LOGO,又在标题栏上加了宣传自己的一堆字,严重地影响了用户地视觉。因此我就重新汉化了一下,使用的是官方的原程序,翻译时引用了官方的中文语言文件、官方未汉化的地方我部分参考了完全汉化的老版本翻译作品,字斟句酌,完全汉化了V1.27.419版本,在此感谢前辈的辛劳。本资料共包含以下附件:
Recuva.exe....

([computer necessary software - recover data deleted and formatted by mistake] recuvav1.27.419 Chinese green single file
Software introduction
This is a free file recovery tool under the windows platform. It can be used to recover files of any format that have been deleted by mistake. It can directly recover files in hard disk, flash disk, and memory card (such as SD card, MMC card, etc.). As long as the data has not been repeatedly written, it can be directly recovered regardless of formatting or deletion. It supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, and NTFS file systems. The software is easy to operate. Select the drive to be scanned and click the scan button.
===================================
Chinese description
The reason why it is called "refreshing version" is that after seeing the "completely Chinese version" in lvruan, I was shocked. I added a startup logo and a bunch of words to publicize myself on the title bar, which seriously affected the user's vision. Therefore, I re sinicized the original official program. In the translation, I quoted the official Chinese language documents. Where the official translation was not sinicized, I partially referred to the fully sinicized old version of the translation works. After careful words, I fully sinicized the v1.27.419 version. I hereby thank my predecessors for their hard work. This document contains the following attachments:
Recuva. exe....)

[下载]13053208074.rar

上一篇:几个厂家流控产品介绍
下一篇:TTL值的分析