OA系统 2022-06-20 123 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
来源版块:网络流量管理
压缩包内文件格式:其他
附件来源:原创
运行平台inux平台
是否经本人验证:是
附件性质:共享
详细说明:
最近刚火热出炉跟兄弟根据WATM应用流量控制设备改成的WATMLive软流控系统,是光盘镜像版。因为总压缩包高达42M,只好做链接提供兄弟们下载了。有问题可以在论坛提出来,我帮助解答。
WATMLive软流控系统其实就是将流经设备的数据包,识别出其属于何种应用(不可识别的就统计其端口流量),识别出其源IP和目的IP。将数据包标记后,让用户进行分类,最后对分类进行流量控制。所以属于七层应用管理。硬件版本能识别308种常见的应用(如:BT、迅雷、IM、P2P、网上视频等)。这种设备由于太贵,所以很多网管朋友没有使用过,有些地方类似上网行为管理设备,不过比上网行为管理来说控制更专业,并且不会对内容进行审计(免得泄露隐私)。
驳客常见的一般具体应用
实现对P2P、网上视频、网络游戏等无关应用的流量限制和屏蔽;对网页访问、邮件服务、视频语音、QQ/MSN等常见应用的流量保障;并可对未知流量按端口进行统计和控制。
同时,WATM可以让用户自由对应用和用户分组进行监控。能实现行为审计、带宽分配、流量报表等专业硬件流控设备才具有的功能。
压缩包中含有安装说明文件、使用文件、光盘镜像文件。下载包是软件系统说明文档

(Source section: network traffic management
File format in compressed package: other
Attachment source: Original
Running platform inux platform
Whether it has been verified by me: Yes
Attachment nature: shared
detailed description:
The watmlive soft flow control system, which has just been released with great enthusiasm recently, is a CD-ROM mirror version of the WATM application flow control device. Because the total compressed package is as high as 42m, I have to provide links for my brothers to download. If you have any questions, you can ask them in the forum. I will help you answer them.
In fact, the watmlive soft flow control system is to identify the application of the data packets flowing through the device (if they are not identified, count their port traffic), and identify their source IP and destination IP. After the packets are marked, users can classify them, and finally control the flow of the classification. Therefore, it belongs to seven layer application management. The hardware version can identify 308 common applications (such as BT, Xunlei, Im, P2P, online video, etc.). This kind of equipment is too expensive, so many network management friends have not used it. In some places, it is similar to the online behavior management equipment, but the control is more professional than the online behavior management, and the content will not be audited (so as not to reveal Privacy).
Common general and specific applications of barge
Realize the flow restriction and shielding of P2P, online video, online games and other unrelated applications; Traffic guarantee for web page access, e-mail service, video voice, qq/msn and other common applications; The unknown traffic can be counted and controlled by port.
At the same time, WATM allows users to freely monitor applications and user groups. It can realize the functions only possessed by professional hardware flow control equipment such as behavior audit, bandwidth allocation and traffic report.
The compressed package contains installation instructions, usage files, and CD image files. The download package is a software system description document)

[下载]09505462167.rar

上一篇:网络流量管理
下一篇:局域网助手(LanHelper) V1.81_绿色多语特别版_强大的局域网管理/