找回密码
 立即注册
the可以进程You | 邮电通讯系统 2022-06-19 68 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
介绍些功能:
干掉指定进程:这个是为了我们自己去网吧偷上网做的,是干掉进程保护工具的,如左轮之类的。因为大部分的网吧都还在用pubwin。以前是不能指定进程名的,现在发布出来,就得设置为可以指定了,还可以干掉隐藏进程哦
查看远程文件:就是查看客户机开机执行的远程批处理。可以自己设置路径的
打开远程目录:也就是上面的目录了。可以自己设置路径的
打开FTP:打开公司自己的FTP,下东西方便。可以自己设置路径的
重启网卡:这个经常用吧
干掉PUBWIN:如果不知道解锁密码,这个就好用多了
PING:直接就PING-T了。。列表里有我们的DNS,泉州的
冰点下改时间:这个就是跨权限改时间了,现在都没用冰点了。
启动管理->智能删除:自己的系统一般需要保留什么应该都知道吧。所以先设置好,就可以直接点智能删除了。
进程管理:可以查看到隐藏进程,用红色表示。
还有一个,就是RADMINWINBOX了。
附带的radmin.ini和winbox.ini就是地址的格式了,可以放在网站空间或FTP里,以后点下载列表就可以显示出所有的网吧地址了,方便多了,为了安全,要下载列表是需要密码的,不过还得提醒老大们,操作完后,还是重启一次还得好。呵呵。
对了。默认密码全部都是jkzhe
还有哦,我可以为你们定制OEM版,功能只要我能做的,都可以帮你加上去。
价钱便宜。别说我贪钱哦,这年头没钱还真不好过。

(Introduce some functions:
Kill the specified process: This is for us to steal the Internet in the Internet cafe. It is to kill the process protection tools, such as the left wheel. Because most Internet cafes still use pubwin. In the past, the process name could not be specified. Now, when it is published, it must be set to be specified. You can also kill the hidden process
View remote file: This is to view the remote batch processing executed when the client is started. You can set your own path
Open the remote directory: that is, the directory above. You can set your own path
Open FTP: open the company's own FTP to facilitate downloading. You can set your own path
Restart the network card: This is often used
Kill pubwin: if you don't know the unlock password, this will be much easier to use
Ping: just ping-t.. Our DNS in the list, Quanzhou
Change time under freezing point: This is the cross permission change time. Now there is no freezing point.
Start management -& gt; Intelligent deletion: you should know what your system needs to keep. So set it first, and you can click smart delete directly.
Process management: hidden processes can be viewed and are indicated in red.
Another one is radminwinbox.
Radmin Ini and winbox Ini is the format of the address. It can be placed in the website space or FTP. In the future, click the download list to display all the Internet cafe addresses. It is much more convenient. In order to be safe, you need a password to download the list. However, you have to remind the boss that it is better to restart after the operation. ha-ha.
by the way. The default passwords are all jkzhe
Also, I can customize the OEM version for you. As long as I can do anything, I can add it to you.
The price is cheap. Don't say I'm greedy for money. It's hard to live without money these days.)

[下载]12444124498.rar

上一篇:聚生网管绿色版
下一篇:网吧远程维护通道工具[网管软件]