来源版块:网络流量管理
压缩包内文件格式:可执行文件
附件来源:互联网
运行平台:Windows平台
是否经本人验证:是
附件性质:免费
详细说明:分享]提升小网站个人网站流量的小工具(免费绿色无需安装)
呵呵~那我先讲清楚我使用的过程吧。
这个软件是在软件内自动打开页面刷的。你要先刷到100分,这不用几分钟就能刷到。超过100分,别人就可以打开你的提交的页面去刷.
注意!你提交的页面一定要没有恶意代码或者病毒,否则是不会通过审查的。每天晚上23点你提交的页面会得到审查,通过后别人才能刷你的。这也是为大家的安全着想。
如果你没有网站,你也可以帮人家刷,刷到的分数可以出售给别人。而且,即使你软件不在线,别人也是照样帮你刷的,只要你有足够的分数。
你也可以发展下线,下线的分数你会得到另外的10%。也就是说你有足够多的下线,分数就稳定了,不用再开软件刷,别人还是会刷你的页面。呵呵!
我使用过了。我自己提交的页面,后来查过IP进入来源,的确都是从我提交的页面进去的。这软件保持在线人数在4百多,所以刷到最多也就400多。只能满足我们小网站。而且这都是真实的IP流量,根本不用担心封网站。
建议:最好提交一个页面就行了。别人刷你一个页面和刷你三个页面都是算一个IP,只不过多了几个PV。呵呵~省点分数让别的IP刷你的页面。
本资料共包含以下附件:
download.exe
fortunesea.dllMFC42D.DLLMFCD42D.DLLMFCO42D.DLLMSVCRTD.DLLthpage.asathpage.exethpage.ini流量王.....

(Source section: network traffic management
File format in compressed package: executable file
Attachment source: Internet
Running platform: Windows platform
Whether it has been verified by me: Yes
Nature of accessories: Free
Share] a small tool to increase the traffic of small websites (free green without installation)
Hehe ~ let me explain the process of my use first.
This software automatically opens the page brush in the software. You have to brush it to 100 points first, which can be brushed in a few minutes. More than 100 points, others can open your submitted page to brush
be careful! The page you submit must be free of malicious code or viruses, otherwise it will not pass the review. The page you submit will be reviewed at 23:00 p.m. every day. Only after it is approved can others brush you. This is also for everyone's safety.
If you don't have a website, you can also help others brush, and the scores you brush can be sold to others. Moreover, even if your software is not online, others will still help you, as long as you have enough scores.
You can also develop offline, and you will get another 10% of offline scores. In other words, if you have enough offline, your score will be stable. You don't need to open the software to brush, and others will still brush your page. ha-ha!
I used it. I submitted my own page. Later, I checked the source of IP access. It is true that all of them entered from the page I submitted. This software keeps more than 400 people online, so the maximum number of users is more than 400. Can only meet our small website. And this is the real IP traffic. There is no need to worry about blocking the website.
Suggestion: you'd better submit a page. One page and three pages are considered as one IP, but there are only a few more PVS. Hehe ~ save some points and let other IPS brush your page.
This document contains the following attachments:
download. exe
fortunesea. dllMFC42D. DLLMFCD42D. DLLMFCO42D. DLLMSVCRTD. DLLthpage. asathpage. exethpage. Ini traffic King)

[下载]23312201162.rar

上一篇:很好网管软件!!!
下一篇:常用批处理(非常实用)