[vc书籍] [文档]MySQL性能调优与架构设计(不错).pdf

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-6-15 16:11:25
MySQL由MySQL AB(现为SUN旗下)自主研发,是IT行业最流行的开源数据库管理系统之一。数据库管理系统。
MySQL数据库凭借其简单、高效、可靠的特点,在过去几年里已经从一个鲜为人知的数据库系统,变成了IT行业几乎人人都知道的开源数据库管理系统。从微型嵌入式系统,到小型网站,再到大型企业级应用,无处不在。为什么开源数据库管理系统变得如此流行? 2003年第一次接触MySQL之前,我很疑惑?或许在我向大家简单介绍了它的发展历程之后,我脑海中的疑问就是会消失。

(MySQL is independently developed by MySQL AB (now a subsidiary of sun). It is one of the most popular open source database management systems in the IT industry. Database management system.
With its simple, efficient and reliable features, MySQL database has changed from a little-known database system to an open-source database management system known by almost everyone in the IT industry in the past few years. From micro embedded systems to small websites to large enterprise applications, it is everywhere. Why are open source database management systems so popular? Before I first came into contact with MySQL in 2003, I was puzzled? Perhaps after I briefly introduced its development to you, the question in my mind will disappear.)

[下载]16112622238.rar

上一篇:[文档]Linux内核阅读心得体会.pdf
下一篇:[文档]Nginx安装部署与配置全解析.pdf

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表