找回密码
 立即注册
the进度ProgressDialogprogress | android开发 2022-06-13 87 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
一、系统ProgressDialog的主要特点介绍
1、在ProgressDialog的源码中可以很清楚的看到,不同的xml分别显示在STYLE_HORIZONTAL和STYLE_SPINNER中,也就是说你的进度条要么是圆形,要么是条形。
2、以上任何一种情况,系统已对文字各部分的显示进行了完全格式化。

2. 实际情况
但在实际应用中,我们要么需要改变文字的位置,要么需要圆和条共存,甚至制作一个完全颠覆系统进度条的个性化进度条。这时候,我们就要重新设计自己的进度条了。 (个人一直认为应用中的组件尽量不使用系统,而是重写系统,这样生产出来的应用就是百家争鸣)。
以下是我在实现自己的进度条时可能需要注意的几点:

(1、 Introduction to the main features of the system ProgressDialog
1. In the source code of ProgressDialog, you can clearly see that different XML are displayed in style_ Horizontal and style_ In spinner, that is to say, your progress bar is either a circle or a bar.
2. In either case, the system has completely formatted the display of each part of the text.
2. actual situation
However, in practical application, we either need to change the position of the text, or need the coexistence of circles and bars, or even make a personalized progress bar that completely subverts the system progress bar. At this time, we will redesign our own progress bar. (I always think that the components in the application should not use the system as much as possible, but rewrite the system. In this way, the applications produced are a hundred schools of thought contend).
Here are some points I may need to pay attention to when implementing my own progress bar:)

[下载]10375959200.rar

上一篇:Android应用源码之界面效果全汇总
下一篇:Android应用源码之进度条对话框Demo源码