找回密码
 立即注册
thefactoryfs文件and | android开发 2022-06-12 207 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
首先,电脑需要在电脑上安装和配置java环境(分为32位和64位系统)。有很多在线教程。不要把ext2explore.exe和img2ext4.jar这两个程序放在中文目录下,会有错误!
从ROM中解压I9108_CODE_I9108ZMLF2_CL698199_REVr07_user_low_noship.tar.md5文件,右键用WINRAR打开,解压factoryfs.img文件。
然后点击开始,运行并输入CMD回车,在CMD中运行img2ext4.jar,会弹出一个新窗口,然后将factoryfs.img拖入新窗口,会自动转换一个新文件factoryfs.ext4.img .
运行ext2explore.exe,然后打开新转换的factoryfs.ext4.img,在app中找到Stk.apk和Stk.odex文件,右键,保存,选择保存的目录。
手机需要root,安装RE管理器,使用RE管理器将这两个文件复制到system\app,定义两个文件的权限,参考system\同目录下其他文件的权限设置应用程序。
重启手机,OK!可以再次发送短信!

(First, the computer needs to install and configure the Java environment on the computer (divided into 32-bit and 64 bit systems). There are many online tutorials. Do not put ext2explore Exe and img2ext4 Jar these two programs are placed in the Chinese directory, and there will be errors!
one
Unzip i9108 from ROM_ CODE_ I9108ZMLF2_ CL698199_ REVr07_ user_ low_ noship. tar. MD5 file, right click to open it with WinRAR, and decompress factoryfs IMG file.
two
Then click start, run and enter CMD, and run img2ext4 in CMD Jar, a new window will pop up, and then factoryfs IMG will automatically convert a new file factoryfs ext4.img .
three
Run ext2explore Exe, and then open the newly converted factoryfs Ext4.img, find the stk.apk and stk.odex files in the app, right-click, save, and select the saved directory.
four
The mobile phone needs root. Install the RE manager. Use the RE manager to copy the two files to system\app. Define the permissions of the two files. Refer to the permission setting application of other files in the same directory as system\ for details.
five
Restart the phone, OK! You can send SMS again!)

[下载]10250605715.rar

上一篇:Android应用源码之纯java编写2d坦K小游戏
下一篇:Android应用源码之从网络上获取图片