找回密码
 立即注册
文件the扫描可以 | android开发 2022-06-12 103 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
源码介绍:
本站之前也放出了两个电子书阅读器项目的源点击这里查看,本项目也是一个电子书项目源代码,可以在线下载或者阅读卡上本地的SD txt格式电子书。书架的效果相当不错。切换到我的书架可以自动列出下载的书目和本地书目。但是,如果 SD 卡上的 txt 文件较多,则扫描文件可能需要较长时间。因为我手机自动生成的txt日志文件比较多,所以光扫描时间比较长。我想如果你做出改进,你可以参考的源代码。本站音乐播放器文件扫描部分,秒扫描400多个MP3文件。您也可以直接过滤掉文件大小小于多少千字节的小日志文件。因服务器网址发生变化,本项目所有小说下载部分无法演示,可参考实现代码。另外,文字阅读部分在我的机器上也有一点问题,大家可以自己下载运行
涉及模块&技术
文件扫描
sqlite
文件下载
xml文件解析

(Source code introduction:
This site also released the source of two e-book reader projects before. Click here to view. This project is also an e-book project source code. You can download or read the local SD TXT format e-book on the card online. The effect of bookshelves is quite good. Switch to my bookshelf to automatically list downloaded titles and local titles. However, if there are many txt files on the SD card, it may take a long time to scan the files. Because there are many TXT log files automatically generated by my mobile phone, the optical scanning time is relatively long. I think if you make improvements, you can refer to the source code. The music player file scanning part of this site scans more than 400 MP3 files per second. You can also directly filter out small log files whose file size is less than kilobytes. Due to the change of the server website, the download part of all novels in this project cannot be demonstrated. Please refer to the implementation code. In addition, there is a problem with the text reading part on my machine. You can download and run it yourself
Involved modules & amp; technology
File scanning
sqlite
File download
XML file parsing
...)

[下载]09421085475.rar

094208w0zivscd80iwolw7.jpg
094208llod9dnnwjzee4eq.jpg
094209tb2q6zt3gzzb3g1c.jpg
094209w8tg3558byv8dtgw.jpg
094209k2ckjre2zleread2.jpg