找回密码
 立即注册
Ha缩写abbreviated哈哈哈 | PHP编程 2022-04-23 214 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
在社交平台上使用拼音首字母缩略词来指代特定单词和句子的案例越来越多。为了让更多人勉强理解这种另类的交流方式,我们创造了这个单词转义工具。

我真的很讨厌这个 tmd 网络S界中的缩写词。随便点个微博,艺人名要缩写,gzs studio也要缩写,gc square也缩写为fuck,hgr我猜了半天,百度只知道是韩文,拳头硬了。演讲的开头也被缩写。虽然srds,yjgj有一个港句,bbl求的。 (谁能看到你妈的?)赞和骂也是缩写,yjjc是大乘,wdcc弯道超车,yygq怪,myss美盛,rnb我也猜了半天,最后被告知那真是牛b的意思,哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈辛苦了。最要命的还不是这些,我只是看到网友评论他的jb是什么,我以为jb就是jb的意思,但是看不懂上下文句,想了想,哇,原来是jb属于江滨的缩写!

(There are more and more cases of using Pinyin acronyms to refer to specific words and sentences on social platforms. In order to make more people understand this alternative way of communication, we created this word escape tool.I really hate the abbreviations in this TMD online world. Casually click a microblog, the artist name should be abbreviated, GZS studio should also be abbreviated, GC square should also be abbreviated as fuck, HGR I guessed for a long time, baidu only knew it was Korean, and its fist was hard. The beginning of the speech is also abbreviated. Although SRDs, yjgj has a Hong Kong sentence, BBL asks. Who can see your mother Praise and scold are also abbreviations. Yjjc is Mahayana, overtaking at WDCC curve, yygq strange, Myss Meisheng and RNB. I guessed for a long time. Finally, I was told that it really meant niub. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. The most deadly thing is not these. I just saw netizens comment on what his JB is. I thought JB means JB, but I can't understand the context sentence. I thought, wow, it's the abbreviation of JB belonging to Jiangbin!)

[下载]11105394973.rar
[下载]11105339198.rar

111052v8pky8gc1zpi2zt8.jpg

上一篇:百悦发卡KAMIFAKA源码
下一篇:Oreo——支付系统平台开源版