找回密码
 立即注册
最近办公比较忙加上感觉自己如同有点上了年纪整个人感觉十分的疲乏啊,希望国庆期间可以好好歇息一下,保养一下自己。这两天研究了一下如何在Unity中调用新浪微博接口,上一篇现已IOS平台共享新浪微博,那么本篇文章将写在结合Unity在Android平台共享新浪微博。使用起来我仍是觉得IOS平台的接口比较好用,开始基本傻瓜化,可Android平台的接口新手的话估量导入后都无法运行。借此,雨松MOMO希望新浪微博尽快让Android平台下的接口也能好用,废话就不多说了,大家进入正题。

(Recently, I have been busy working and I feel a little old. I feel very tired. I hope I can have a good rest and take care of myself during the National Day. In the past two days, we have studied how to call the Sina Weibo interface in Unity. The last article has now shared Sina Weibo on the IOS platform, so this article will write about sharing Sina Weibo on the Android platform in combination with Unity. I still think the interface of the IOS platform is relatively easy to use. It is basically stupid at the beginning. However, the interface of the Android platform for novices may not work after being imported. By this, Yusong MOMO hopes that Sina Weibo can make the interface under the Android platform easy to use as soon as possible. Let's stop talking nonsense and get to the point.)

[下载]14473256156.rar

上一篇:Android之应用开发列表项添加进度框进阶(二十六)文档
下一篇:应用开发使用Sencha完成APK局部更新(二十七)文档