找回密码
 立即注册
android开发 2022-11-07 49 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
男人撑过二十秒源码android版,使用重力感应器来控制游戏。玩家要逃避丑女性,用到了Android检测磕碰技术,检测两个圆是否相交,假如出了鸿沟就抛异常,看向一个人,一般关于在刚刚出来的时候,将自己的方向朝向男人,检测与另一个人是否磕碰,学习游戏编写时定义各种控制器、游戏面板、感应器管理器、创建控制器及面板对象并干系、将事情交由controller捕获管理、系统初始化等。cfg包为配置包CFG类为配置类,由于自己也是个初学者,很多工具还不会呢,就把一些配置信息写在了这个类里。值得说明一下儿的是我的手机是320
240屏幕的,请你在运行的时候改成你自己手机的分辨率。类的命名上,玩家为男人,五湖四海过来的是丑女性,假如男人磕碰到了丑女性则游戏结束。正本方案还有少量的美人,不过这个版本还没有加呢,亲爱的你也可以自己改动代码的哦,但是有一点,希望你改动了我的代码之后,发一份给我zhaozhantao@21cn,我为人人,人人为我嘛!本资料共包括以下附件:

(The man survived 20 seconds with the source code android version and used the gravity sensor to control the game. To avoid ugly women, players use the Android collision detection technology to detect whether two circles intersect. If there is a gap, they will throw an exception and look at one person. Generally, when they first come out, they will face their own direction towards a man to detect whether they collide with another person. When learning to write the game, they will define various controllers, game panels, sensor managers, create controllers and panel objects and relate them to each other, and hand things over to the controller for capture and management System initialization, etc. The cfg package is a configuration package, and the CFG class is a configuration class. Since I am a beginner and many tools do not know it yet, I write some configuration information in this class. It's worth mentioning that my mobile phone is 320
240 screen, please change the resolution of your mobile phone when running. In the naming of the class, the player is a man. Ugly women come from all corners of the world. If a man encounters ugly women, the game ends. There are a few beauties in the original scheme, but this version has not been added yet. Dear, you can also change the code yourself, but there is one thing. I hope you can send a copy to me after you change my code zhaozhantao@21cn I am for everyone, everyone is for me! This document includes the following annexes:)

[下载]11591140674.rar

上一篇:Android远程登录的实现(带Loading进度条)
下一篇:Android FiveChess五子棋源代码