找回密码
 立即注册
Android2013The初学者 | android开发 2022-11-05 59 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
自学者找到好书太难了,该书合适自学者参考,因为我就是一个自学者。初学者的感触,促进我推荐《Android开发威望指南》一书。为初学者考虑,只需一个豆豆。该书出版时刻是2011年9月,我购买的是2013年3月第四次印刷版本,供下载的是2013版本的配套光盘。开始我也以为2011年的书过期了,从下载别人的光盘看了一下,才发现这真的是一本没有过期的威望性的Android教材和手册。这是一本配有答疑网址和博客的书。为学Android,我购买了十多本这方面的书,其间觉得写得不错,合适初学者的有两本书:“AndroidSDK程序设计与开发典范”(作者:陈会安,清华大学出版社,2013-1)[我现已向上传了该书的光盘,这是我以为写得最好的一本入门书]“Android系统下Java编程详解”(作者:华清远见3G学院,电子工业出版社,2012-10)[解说粗浅粗浅到不需要另配代码下载]

(It is too difficult for self learners to find good books. This book is suitable for self learners to refer to, because I am a self scholar. The beginner's feelings have promoted me to recommend the book "Android Development Prestige Guide". For beginners, only one bean is needed. The book was published in September 2011. I bought the fourth printed version in March 2013, and the supporting CD of the 2013 version is available for download. At first, I thought that the book in 2011 was expired. I downloaded someone else's CD and found that it was really a prestigious Android textbook and manual without expiration. This is a book with a question answering website and blog. In order to learn Android, I bought more than ten books on this subject, and I thought they were well written, Two books are suitable for beginners: "Android SDK Program Design and Development Model" (Author: Chen Huian, Tsinghua University Press, January 2013) [I have uploaded the CD of the book to the, which is the best introduction book I think it has written] "Java Programming in Android System" (Author: Huaqing Yuanjian 3G College, Electronics Industry Press, October 2012))

[下载]09585576420.rar

上一篇:android感应器应用
下一篇:仿优酷Android客户端图片左右滑动(自动滑动)