找回密码
 立即注册
音视频Androidcommunicationand | android开发 2022-11-04 42 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
最近学习Android平台下跨平台音视频通信开发,尽管网上有很多开源项目供大家参考学习,但音视频效果很一般,还有很多不稳定的要素,毕竟是开源嘛。在G内我找到了一个比较好音视频通信解决方案,该案例提供了纯Java语言接口供大家调用,随后我参照官方androiddemo程序和开发文档并结合自己的见地写了一个android音频通信软件,200行以内代码就搞定了(难以相信吧)。其实我只是调用其相关API即可实现。以下是我自己写的Java代码,以备大家互相学习:

(Recently, I learned about cross platform audio and video communication development under the Android platform. Although there are many open source projects on the Internet for your reference, the audio and video effects are very general, and there are many unstable elements. After all, they are open source. I found a better audio and video communication solution in China. The case provides a pure Java language interface for everyone to call. Then I wrote an android audio communication software referring to the official android demo program and development documents and combining my own insights, and it was solved within 200 lines of code (hard to believe it). In fact, I can only call its related API. The following Java code is written by myself for everyone to learn from each other:)

[下载]11281401439.rar

上一篇:在安卓平台下调用API接口实现音视频通话
下一篇:最新Android开发平台搭建