找回密码
 立即注册
这个the编译器compiler | android开发 2022-11-04 64 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
C4droid是一款Android上的C++编译器软件大小:1.64MB更新日期:2013-2-14运行系统:2.1及以上软件语言:英文C4droid(C/C++compiler)是一款C++程序编译器。GCCplugin======gt;这个是插件库SDLplugin======gt;这个是模版库以上这个两个你也可以在wifi环境下自己下载,最近在学习C++,用这个在手机上也可以写写代码,不过命名空间代码usingnamespacestd;//这个不支持你可以这样写std::coutlt;lt;\\\51cto我喜欢你\\\;截止我发布这个都是最新版本,预祝论坛的C++程序员开发布更好的开源的程序......本资料共包括以下附件:

(C4droid is a C  compiler on Android Software size: 1.64MB Update date: February 14, 2013 Running system: 2.1 and above Software language: English C4droid (C/C  compiler) is a C  program compiler. GCCplugin======gt; This is the plug-in library SDLplugin=========gt; This is the template library. You can also download the two above in the wifi environment. Recently, you have been learning C  . You can also write code on your mobile phone with this, but the namespace code is usingnamespacestd// This does not support you to write std:: coutlt; lt;\\\ 51cto I like you; As of my release, this is the latest version. I wish the C  programmers in the forum would release better open-source programs... This material includes the following attachments:)

[下载]09523420364.rar

上一篇:features
下一篇:Android讲义-完整文字版