找回密码
 立即注册
Androidthe蓝牙塞班 | android开发 2022-10-29 42 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
现在主流的手机操作系统有塞班、安卓(Android)、WindowsMobile,比较了一下,首要,塞班是用C++写的,这样多门语言我唯一看到C++就头大···,抛弃了···,WindowsMoblie其实和之前发的电脑端程序基本是一样的,也就没什么意思了,最终决议选择现在正火的Android手机作为控制平台。Android是个开源的使用,使用Java语言对其编程。所以这次的开发我选用Eclipse作为开发工具,用Java语言开发手机端的控制程序,因为之前对Android的蓝牙通信这块触及不多,一开始感觉有点小茫然,而网上也罕见这方面的例程,有少数人做出了相似的工具,可是只传了个视频装X!雪特····
Android手机蓝牙控制智能小车机器人(视频+程序源码).docx

(Now the mainstream mobile phone operating systems are Symbian, Android, and WindowsMobile. First of all, Symbian is written in C  , so the only language I see is C  , and I have abandoned it. WindowsMoblie is basically the same as the computer end programs previously released, which is meaningless. Finally, I decided to choose the now popular Android phone as the control platform. Android is an open source application, which is programmed using the Java language. So I chose Eclipse as the development tool to develop the mobile phone control program in the Java language. Because I didn't touch much on the Bluetooth communication of Android before, I felt a little confused at first, and there are rare routines in this area on the Internet. A few people have made similar tools, but only sent a video installation! Shert····
Android mobile phone Bluetooth control smart car robot (video program source code). docx)

[下载]15362420487.rar

上一篇:仿大众点评源码
下一篇:Android斗地主源码实现