找回密码
 立即注册
thequestions答复问题 | android开发 2022-10-28 80 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
功能介绍:??(250字以内)?虫洞语音问答是安卓迷们的SIRI,很有效的即时问答服务:1.语音输入。极大消除了触摸屏带来的不方便。2.虫洞机器人Uzoo。它会给你一个最好答案。3.用户问答。1分钟内就有人答复了。i.问用于基于方位的问题,同一个城市甚至同一条大街。ii.可以在问问题时直接用虫洞摄影。iii.使用集体的才智,发起一项大众参加的投票,不在ABC之间优柔寡断。于是虫友们有了自己的标语:问虫洞—把办公搞定的新方法。大家问各种问题互相帮助:附近有啥合适情侣就餐的饭馆?这两款牛仔裤哪条更合适我?20万买啥车最好?操作指南:(200字以内)1.点话筒直接说话,点求助发送出去,看看机器人如何说?2.不满意机器人的答复可以直接发给虫友们哦。3.可以点击“随意看看”答复他人的问题。体会指南:机器人很强大,问啥都能答复。当然和好友的问答也很风趣,第一次可以在“随意看看”那里答复下他人的问题,增进感情嘛。平常遇到的各种问题都可以发送,觉得说不清楚就直接拍张相片(我最喜欢这个)1分钟就有人答复啦!适配:适配于所有Android2.0以上平台手机本资料共包括以下附件:
Chongdong.apk

(Function introduction:?? (within 250 words)? Wormhole Voice Q&A is a SIRI for Android fans. It is an effective instant Q&A service: 1. Voice input. It greatly eliminates the inconvenience brought by the touch screen. 2. Wormhole robot Uzoo. It will give you the best answer. 3. User questions and answers. Someone answered in 1 minute. i. Ask questions based on location, the same city or even the same street. Ii. You can use wormhole photography directly when asking questions. Iii. Use the collective wisdom to initiate a popular vote, and do not hesitate between ABC. So worm friends have their own slogan: ask wormhole - a new way to get things done. We ask all kinds of questions to help each other: Is there any restaurant nearby that is suitable for couples to eat? Which of these two jeans suits me better? What's the best car to buy for 200000 yuan? Operating instructions: (within 200 words) 1. Click the microphone to speak directly, click the help to send it out, and see how the robot says? 2. If you are not satisfied with the robot's reply, you can directly send it to bug friends. 3. You can click "Feel free to see" to answer others' questions. Experience guide: The robot is very powerful and can answer any question. Of course, the Q&A with your friends is also very interesting. For the first time, you can answer other people's questions in the "Feel free to see" to enhance your relationship. You can send all kinds of questions you usually encounter. If you feel unclear, take a photo (my favorite) and someone will reply in 1 minute! Adaptation: It is applicable to all mobile phones on Android 2.0 and above. This document includes the following accessories:
Chongdong.apk
.....)

[下载]16010294397.rar

上一篇:Android基础教程
下一篇:android_usb_driver