找回密码
 立即注册
TheActivityAndroidplatform | android开发 2022-10-27 25 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
注意:视频教程合集共9集内容介绍:本课程是一套基于Android系统开发腾讯微博客户端的课程,依据腾讯微博平台提供的API接口文档,自己编写代码框架参数、发送恳求、管理回来信息等,创造归于自己的SDK。目前归于市道罕见的教程。希望通过本套课程,大家能掌握打开平台的开发。Android一词的转义指“机器人”,一起也是Google于2007年11月5日宣告的基于Linux平台的开源手机操作系统的名称,该平台由操作系统、中间件、用户界面和使用软件组建,号称是首个为移动终端创造的真实打开和完整的移动软件。Android以Java为编程语言,使接口到功能,都有层出不穷的改变,其间Activity等同于J2ME的MIDlet,一个Activity类(class)担任创建视窗(window),一个流动中的Activity就是在foreground(远景)模式,布景运行的程序叫做Service。两者之间通过由ServiceConnection和AIDL连结,到达复数程序一起运行的作用。假如运行中的Activity全面画面被别的Activity替代时,该Activity便被中止(stopped),乃至被系统清除(kill)。因为自己水品有限,课程中难免会呈现错误,还请各位指出。假如对本教程有任何建议请邮件至:coolszy@126。别的录制视频不容易,希望大家包涵。
[腾讯微博Android客户端开发].3.算法、编码、辅助方法编写.mp4

(Note: The video tutorial collection has a total of 9 episodes. Introduction: This course is a course for developing Tencent Weibo client based on Android system. According to the API interface document provided by Tencent Weibo platform, you can write your own code framework parameters, send requests, manage information back, etc., and create your own SDK. At present, it is a rare course in the city. We hope that through this set of courses, you can master the development of the open platform. The word Android is synonymous with "robot". Together, it is also the name of the open-source mobile operating system based on the Linux platform announced by Google on November 5, 2007. The platform is composed of operating system, middleware, user interface and user software. It is said to be the first truly open and complete mobile software created for mobile terminals. Android uses Java as the programming language, making the interface and function have endless changes. In the meantime, Activity is equivalent to J2ME MIDlet. An Activity class acts as the creation window. A flowing Activity is in the foreground mode, and the program running on the scene is called Service. The two are connected by ServiceConnection and AIDL to achieve the function of running plural programs together. If the overall screen of an activity in operation is replaced by another activity, the activity will be stopped or even killed by the system. Because of my limited water products, there will inevitably be mistakes in the course. Please point out. If you have any suggestions for this tutorial, please email: coolszy@126 。 It is not easy to record other videos. I hope you will forgive me.
[Tencent Weibo Android client development]. 3. Algorithm, coding and auxiliary method authoring.mp4
.....)

[下载]14571552233.rar

上一篇:[腾讯微博Android客户端开发]视频教程2/9
下一篇:[腾讯微博Android客户端开发]视频教程4/9