找回密码
 立即注册
TheAndorid著作程序设计 | android开发 2022-10-27 33 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
Andorid程序设计大赛及获奖著作展示pdf,可以作为你学习Android编程的参考,不触及详细的代码,不过说出了一些领先的理念和思路,还是值得一看的。Andorid程序设计大赛I一共有50个著作入围了终究的决赛,通过专家的评定,终究有10个著作获得了275,000美元的奖赏,10个著作获得了100,000美元的奖赏。本书的内容就是获奖的20个著作的介绍。1、Cab4me:使用户在S界的各个旮旯轻松叫到一辆计程车。2、compare-everywhere::使用你的手机更精明地购物。和本地的店铺坚持网络连接,可以比较产品报价以及阅览产品谈论。3、Ecorio::Ecorio自动追踪您轿车的碳脚印,并能给出交通路线和拼车的选择以及通过补偿使你的旅程轻松坚持碳平衡。4、GoCart:使用手机的摄像头扫描产品的条形码,在线或在邻近的店铺中检测最优的报价。5、……
codefans\Andorid程序设计大赛I+获奖著作介绍.pdf

(The Andorid Programming Contest and the pdf of the award-winning works can be used as a reference for you to learn Android programming. Without touching the detailed code, it is worth seeing some leading ideas and ideas. A total of 50 works in the Andorid Programming Competition I were finalists. According to the assessment of experts, 10 works were awarded US $275000 and 10 works were awarded US $100000. The content of this book is the introduction of 20 award-winning works. 1. Cab4me: It makes it easy for users to get a taxi in every corner of the world. 2. Compare everywhere:: Use your mobile phone to shop more wisely. Insist on network connection with local stores, and compare product quotations and read product discussions. 3. Ecorio:: Ecorio automatically tracks the carbon footprint of your car, and can provide the choice of transportation routes and car pooling, as well as make your journey adhere to carbon balance easily through compensation. 4. GoCart: Use the camera of your mobile phone to scan the barcode of the product, and detect the best quotation online or in nearby stores. 5、……
Codefans  Andorid Programming Competition I Introduction to Awarded Works. pdf
.....)

[下载]14144580237.rar

上一篇:Android 应用框架原理与程序设计36技
下一篇:Android中文翻译组:Android中文API合集大全