找回密码
 立即注册
Android手机phones菜鸟 | android开发 2022-10-26 37 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
Android系统的手机现在是越来越受欢迎了。看到周边的搭档个个都换上了android系统的手机。android手机和以往我们用的塞班和WM手机可能有点不同。我们一会儿换了手机还都不适应。这儿我们给您总结了一本用于《ANDROID系统菜鸟操作必看》的书。书中包括一些android系统手机的基本知识和介绍。希望对我们有帮助一讲:android专有名词介绍不清理的进来二讲:android是啥?android现有成员有哪些?三讲:手把手教你给android手机设置WIFI无线网络四讲:用于CMWAP,CMNET,GPRS,EDGE问题集合五讲:查询android手机详细地址方法六讲:android手机如何用CMWAP上网?七讲:啥是APK文件?他和android手机是啥关系?........四十三讲:如何鉴别android手机是不是全新的简单方法四十四讲:不必安装QQ软件android系统手机照样也能用QQ四十五讲:教你如何使用nandroid完全备份恢复系统!很有效
从菜鸟到高手,Android手机系列问答汇总.doc

(Android phones are becoming more and more popular. I saw that all the partners around me had changed into Android phones. Android phones may be a little different from Symbian and WM phones we used in the past. We didn't get used to changing our mobile phones. Here we have summarized a book for you to use in ANDROID system novice operation must see. The book includes some basic knowledge and introduction of Android mobile phones. I hope it will be helpful for us to say one thing: the introduction of android terminology is not clear. Let's say two things: what is android? What are the existing members of Android? Three lectures: teach you how to set up a WIFI wireless network for Android phones by hand. Four lectures: problems set for CMWAP, CMNET, GPRS and EDGE. Five lectures: methods for querying the detailed address of Android phones. Six lectures: how can Android phones use CMWAP to access the Internet? Lecture 7: What is an APK file? What is the relationship between him and Android phone Lesson 43: How to identify whether Android phones are a new and simple method Lesson 44: Android phones can still use QQ without installing QQ software Lesson 45: How to use nandroid to fully backup and restore the system! Very effective
From novice to expert, Android mobile phone series Q&A summary. doc)

[下载]16365084846.rar

上一篇:Google!Android手机应用程式入门
下一篇:Moko365-Android-应用开发入门-r1