找回密码
 立即注册
AndroiddevelopmentThe一个 | android开发 2022-10-26 57 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
为何要研究Android,是因为它够巨大,它够杂乱,他激起了我作为一个程序员的心里的巴望,巴望理解这种杂乱性。我研究的对象是作为手机开发平台的Android软件系统分,而不是Dalvik虚拟机自身。作为一个从别的平台装接过来的程序员,要从事Andoid平台系统开发,我的用于手机平台上堆集的知识现已不能满足需要了,Android为我们带来了很多的新名词,Activity,Manifest,INTENT,Service,Binder,Dalvik虚拟机,Framework,Linux,Navtive,JNI.....。通过在源代码,在开发社区,在开发博客,甚至在招聘过程中,我不断的寻求Android是什么。通过一定时间的沉积,我渐渐的理解到Android不仅仅是一类手机的总称,不仅仅是一个手机开发平台,不仅仅是一个虚拟java操作系统,不仅仅是一个开发社区,一个开发规范,不仅仅是成堆代码,Android现已成了一个新的潮流。
Android-framework详细分析.pdf

(The reason why I want to study Android is that it is huge and messy enough. It arouses my desire as a programmer to understand this clutter. The object of my research is the Android software system as a mobile phone development platform, not the Dalvik virtual machine itself. As a programmer installed from other platforms, I want to engage in the development of Android platform system. My knowledge of stack on the mobile platform can no longer meet the needs. Android has brought us many new terms, Activity, Manifest, INTENT, Service, Binder, Dalvik virtual machine, Framework, Linux, Navitive, JNI. Through the source code, the development community, the development blog, and even the recruitment process, I constantly seek what Android is. After a certain period of deposition, I gradually understand that Android is not only the general name of a class of mobile phones, not only a mobile phone development platform, not only a virtual java operating system, not only a development community, a development specification, not only a pile of code. Android has become a new trend.
Android framework detailed analysis.pdf)

[下载]14165902438.rar

上一篇:Android画图学习
下一篇:android_jni操作指南