找回密码
 立即注册
数字Sudoku九宫the | android开发 2022-10-26 45 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
京宝数独是基于开源数独开发的游戏,数独是一种源自18世纪末的瑞士数学家莱昂哈德·欧拉所创造的拉丁方阵游戏。在9×9格的大九宫格中有9个3×3格的小九宫格,并提供一定数量的数字。基于这些数字,使用逻辑和推理,在其它的空格上填入1到9的数字。每个数字在每个小九宫格内只能呈现一次,每个数字在每行、每列也只能呈现一次。这种游戏只需要逻辑思维能力,与数字运算无关。虽然玩法简单,但数字摆放方法却千变万化,所以不少教育者以为数独是培训脑筋的好方法。本人名京宝,软件是我自己的自创使用。“京宝软件”现在已有十多个,它们记录了我学习android开发的全面进程,包括播放器、计算器、阅读器、电筒、游戏等等,大家可点击资源标签“京宝软件”理解全面。京宝软件官方网站limbusnet本资料共包括以下附件:
limbusnet.12.Sudoku.apk

(Jingbao Sudoku is a game developed based on open-source Sudoku. Sudoku is a Latin square game created by Swiss mathematician Leonhard Oula at the end of the 18th century. At 9 × There are 9 3 in 9 big 9 squares × A small nine square with 3 squares and a certain number of figures. Based on these numbers, use logic and reasoning to fill in the other spaces with numbers from 1 to 9. Each number can only be presented once in each small nine square, and each number can only be presented once in each row and column. This kind of game only needs logical thinking ability, and has nothing to do with numerical operation. Although the playing method is simple, the number placement method is ever-changing, so many educators think Sudoku is a good way to train their minds. My name is Jingbao, and the software is my own creation and use. There are more than ten "Jingbao Software", which record my overall process of learning Android development, including players, calculators, readers, flashlights, games, etc. You can click the resource tag "Jingbao Software" to understand it comprehensively. Limbusnet, the official website of Jingbao Software, includes the following attachments:
limbusnet.12.Sudoku.apk)

[下载]11350153814.rar

上一篇:Android SDK r10 mac x86版
下一篇:Android SDK r10 Linux x86版