找回密码
 立即注册
articlethe终结功能 | Jsp/Servlet 2022-10-11 82 0star收藏 版权: . 保留作者信息 . 禁止商业使用 . 禁止修改作品
00.前语01.教程简介_ExtJS4.2简介_SSH2基本结构搭建02.编写几个通用的service方法、设计数据库03.搭建ExtJS的MVC结构04.主界面的搭建、登录功能和菜单树的生成05.创建菜单树、前台保留用户信息06.菜单树响应事情、我的文章模块界面搭建07.继续搭建我的文章模块,一起终结后台查询08.终结增加文章功、优化代码09.终结文章种类的选择、终结增加文章的后台功能10.终结增加文章后台的功能、终结删去功能11.终结右键菜单的功能,自定义一个按钮12.文章预览功能、修改文章功能13.检测文章评定(重写分页组件的部分方法)14.完善分页组件、检测文章评定后台功能15.由菜单树操作右边的办公区域、终结管理员管理文章功能16.评定文章魔模块前后台、检测我的评定17.管理评定、终结检测我的评定功能18.邮件管理:我的邮件前台以及后台界面搭建19.邮件管理:发件箱、阅览邮件、删去邮件20.发送新邮件、回复邮件——终结邮件管理功能(上)。。。。。

(00. Preliminaries 01. Tutorial Introduction_ Introduction to ExtJS4.2_ SSH2 basic structure building 02. Write several general service methods and design databases 03. Build the MVC structure of ExtJS 04. Build the main interface, login function and generation of the menu tree 05. Create a menu tree and reserve user information in the foreground 06. Menu tree responds to events and my article module interface building 07. Continue building my article module and end background queries together 08. End adding article functions and optimizing code 09. End the selection of article types Adding the background function of the article at the end 10. Adding the background function of the article at the end and deleting the article at the end 11. Terminating the right-click menu function and customizing a button 12. Article preview function and article modification function 13. Detection of article evaluation (part of the method of rewriting the paging component) 14. Improving the paging component and detecting the background function of article evaluation 15. Operating the office area on the right by the menu tree End administrator article management function 16. Evaluation article magic module front and background, test my evaluation 17. Management evaluation, end detection my evaluation function 18. Email management: My mail front and background interface building 19. Email management: Outbox, read email, delete email 20. Sending new email, reply to email - end email management function (I).....)

[下载]11271695375.rar

上一篇:文档API
下一篇:Extjs4.1.1视频教程下载