找回密码
 立即注册
00.前言01.教程简介_ExtJS4.2简介_SSH2基本框架搭建02.编写几个通用的service方法、设计数据库03.搭建ExtJS的MVC框架04.主界面的搭建、登录功能和菜单树的生成05.创建菜单树、前台保存用户信息06.菜单树响应事件、我的文章模块界面搭建07.继续搭建我的文章模块,同时实现后台查询08.实现添加文章功、优化代码09.实现文章类别的选择、实现添加文章的后台功能10.实现添加文章后台的功能、实现删除功能11.实现右键菜单的功能,自定义一个按钮12.文章预览功能、修改文章功能13.检测文章评审(重写分页组件的部分方法)14.完善分页组件、检测文章评审后台功能15.由菜单树操作右边的办公区域、实现管理员管理文章功能16.评审文章魔模块前后台、检测我的评审17.管理评审、实现检测我的评审功能18.邮件管理:我的邮件前台以及后台界面搭建19.邮件管理:发件箱、阅读邮件、删除邮件20.发送新邮件、回复邮件——实现邮件管理功能(上)

(00. Preface 01. Tutorial Introduction_ Introduction to ExtJS4.2_ Building the SSH2 basic framework 02. Writing several general service methods and designing databases 03. Building the MVC framework of ExtJS 04. Building the main interface, logging functions and generating the menu tree 05. Creating the menu tree and saving user information in the foreground 06. Menu tree response events, building the interface of my article module 07. Continuing to build my article module and realizing background queries 08. Implementing adding article functions and optimizing code 09. Implementing the selection of article categories Realize the background function of adding articles 10. Realize the background function of adding articles and deleting functions 11. Realize the right-click menu function and customize a button 12. Article preview function and article modification function 13. Detect article review (rewrite some methods of paging components) 14. Improve paging components and detect article review background functions 15. Operate the office area on the right by the menu tree Realize the administrator's article management function 16. Review the article magic module front and background, detect my review 17. Manage review, realize my review function 18. Email management: build my email front and background interfaces 19. Email management: send box, read email, delete email 20. Send new email, reply email - realize email management function (I))

[下载]20065589200.rar

上一篇:java框架的运用
下一篇:java开发中所需要的框架查询手册